Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

Are there people still refreshing Argos stick checker?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Rane

Got a reservation for Killarney earlier tonight but managed to get one for Dublin a few mins after....

.... So I've the reservation code for the one in Killarney if anyone's near there or willing to drive down there.

PM me if interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Rane

Rane wrote: »
    Got a reservation for Killarney earlier tonight but managed to get one for Dublin a few mins after....

.... So I've the reservation code for the one in Killarney if anyone's near there or willing to drive down there.

PM me if interested :)

For people asking it's the Knack bundle for €460.

Gonna hold on to the reservation code until I head to the Argos in Dublin tomorrow and collect it to make sure I actually get it ha... Otherwise I'll head to Killarney myself.

But once I collect mine tomorrow morning I'll give someone the Killarney reservation code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hands211

Rane wrote: »
    For people asking it's the Knack bundle for €460.

Gonna hold on to the reservation code until I head to the Argos in Dublin tomorrow and collect it to make sure I actually get it ha... Otherwise I'll head to Killarney myself.

But once I collect mine tomorrow morning I'll give someone the Killarney reservation code :)

Not looking for the code myself because I can't get down to Killarney but just gotta say your a stand up dude :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I just sorted out two lads from this thread with my Knack reservations in Killarney and Sligo. So if anyone has a spare code for me for the greater Dublin area and wants to spread some karmic love around, feel free to sort me out :pac::pac::pac:

Arciphel wrote: »
    I just sorted out two lads from this thread with my Knack reservations in Killarney and Sligo. So if anyone has a spare code for me for the greater Dublin area and wants to spread some karmic love around, feel free to sort me out :pac::pac::pac:

This man is a legend. If you have Dublin code or a way of getting one please give it to this man.

He has made my day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Djmc96

Looking for a reservation code for Letterkenny or Sligo castle bar Monaghan navan anywhere. Son mad get ps4 Thot wouldn't have enough saved but has just made it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mcw92

daddy_boy wrote: »
    i anyone has a code for waterford, wexford or kilkenny i would be very humble and grateful to accept -- thank you

Still need one?

I have a wexford one i won't get to.
    Expires monday i think.

mcw92 wrote: »
    Still need one?

Expires monday i think.

I'd take a Wexford one, my family could pick it up for me! :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Sorry just realised i promised it to another user on here few hours ago if it didn't work out for me.

Sorry just realised i promised it to another user on here few hours ago if it didn't work out for me.

No problem MCW, if for whatever reason they don't need it then please keep me in mind, thanks very much.

Still need one?

Expires monday i think.

Please give it to Arciphel. He sorted me out and another lad. He deserves it.

Edit: Didnt see previous post nevermind :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

I have a Knack bundle reserved in Limerick. Now I'm prepared to go there if I have to, but I'd rather keep the trip to under 2 hours from North Dublin (more time playing if I get back earlier!). If anyone wants one in Limerick and has something a little closer to me I'd appreciate a swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

Days 298 wrote: »
    Please give it to Arciphel. He sorted me out and another lad. He deserves it.

Edit: Didnt see previous post nevermind :(

Agreed archipel sored me too...true gent

No problem MCW, if for whatever reason they don't need it then please keep me in mind, thanks very much.

Il give the other user 20 mins to reply to my PM, if no reply, all yours ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭daddy_boy

Still need one?

Expires monday i think.

Thanks mcw92 - if it dosent work out pm me - many thanks

just read the other comments - happy to let you have the code or if there is another one floating about i would be grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

I have not been lucky like some of you. Just seems by time you get to actual argos stock check on phone the PS4 is gone. Been trying since 7pm tonight. And of course at it since midnight Friday.

If anyone has one for Limerick and is not using it or can't get a swap I sure would appreciate if they PM'd it to me. Cork would do as well. Would be willing to drive there in the morning. Ta.

PM'd ;)

Now if anyone has a code for Dublin or Sligo id be grateful :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Has anyone got a spare code for Dublin or up the North, I'll take anything.

Seeing as some stores, most stores actually, didnt bring up any stock tonight would I be wrong in thinking opening time tomorrow could see stock updates?

Hopefully everyone can get one. If I manage to get one Ill give it to someone on here :)

might be a stock update at midnight ?

Seeing as some stores, most stores actually, didnt bring up any stock tonight would I be wrong in thinking opening time tomorrow could see stock updates?

Hopefully everyone can get one. If I manage to get one Ill give it to someone on here :)

I was wondering the same, I've been sat here for hours refreshing the pages....really need to sleep! :D

Should be up in the morning (with the kids) but if not.....if anyone happens to get a code I would be very grateful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Senecio wrote: »
    I have a Knack bundle reserved in Limerick. Now I'm prepared to go there if I have to, but I'd rather keep the trip to under 2 hours from North Dublin (more time playing if I get back earlier!). If anyone wants one in Limerick and has something a little closer to me I'd appreciate a swap.

Swapped for one in Cavan with Pacifico. Hope you enjoy your PS4 as much as I will.

Cheers

disco girl wrote: »
    I was wondering the same, I've been sat here for hours refreshing the pages....really need to sleep! :D

Should be up in the morning (with the kids) but if not.....if anyone happens to get a code I would be very grateful.
    opening time is 11 tomorrow I think, hopefully boardsies will take all the reservations and share them around so we all have them :D

Bit of luck the site will be quieter too.

opening time is 11 tomorrow I think, hopefully boardsies will take all the reservations and share them around so we all have them :D

Opening at 10 I think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

If anyone has a code for galway sligo or mayo I would be very appreciative and forever in your debt, Thank you

Hopefully eh! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭cathalomurchu

Anyone got reservations in Tralee, Killarney, Cork or Limerick? Pm me please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement