Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Will the only power city to get them before Christmas be font hill coz it looked like that by the way it was stated that they would have more but they all be situated there. It's just a kick in the nuts if you don't drive or live in that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jmillz

anyone with a code for wexford i'll take it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Damn I thought when it went unknown status It meant more stock but it must just check every hour, not getting a lot done chasing this thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

daddy_boy can you drop me a PM, another user on here has sorted me out with a code for Dublin so if I get that I will pass on the Wexford code to you, that OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Still looking in the Wexford/Wicklow/Dublin area if anything pops up. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

Anyone with code for Dublin? I would be very grateful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 phant0m

Anyone have one for cavan by any chance? I already have a PS4 myself but my buddy is mad to get one after playing it over at mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 skyward_blade

Anyone have a reservation number for the Waterford/Wexford/Killkenny or Dublin? I would be very appreciative :)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

JamboMac wrote: »
    Will the only power city to get them before Christmas be font hill coz it looked like that by the way it was stated that they would have more but they all be situated there. It's just a kick in the nuts if you don't drive or live in that area.

I couldn't even get on to the power city website last night it was down for maintenance!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Genuinely this thread has made me smile, it's nice to see people helping each other out for no financial gain for a change.

Hope you all get sorted with consoles soon.

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    Damn I thought when it went unknown status It meant more stock but it must just check every hour, not getting a lot done chasing this thing.

I'm sick of seeing "item out of stock" lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

Hi guys! If anyone has a code for Wexford they are not using I'd really appreciate it. I'm on study leave this week so.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I might go up to the swords store for 11 and see if I can grab one. If anyone has a code for anywhere in Dublin I'd be very grateful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Cold|Fusion

omg, I just checked argos yesterday and now I read this today. I know it's a long shot, but if any kind soul has a code for the Galway or Sligo area I would be forever grateful, im in Tuam but am going to Sligo tomorrow. To everyone who managed to nab one, fair play, it is madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Looking for Cork if anyone would like to pass on a code it would be very very very appreciated.

Fed up of refreshing at this stage but will plug away today again

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ps4 for xmas

hi if any one has a code for anywhere around ireland it will be appreciated. im from limerick but will travel to get one. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭elsparko

same here guys, looking for anything in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

Killarney code here...up for grabs first pm gets it....i got sorted by Archipel for sligo...over the moon picked it up today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

gep91 wrote: »
    Killarney code here...up for grabs first pm gets it....i got sorted by Archipel for sligo...over the moon picked it up today

PM sent..., although I'm probably late :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 snf99

Looking to swap Killarney code for something around Dublin area. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

PM sent..., although I'm probably late :D

Gone to u

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ferathal

Also looking for one in Tralee or Killarney,what's up with tralee being so scarce,haven't seen any reservation for there

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

God damn all the newbies are getting codes faster than I can keep up, if someone gets me a code I don't care how ridicules your username sounds I will name my first born child after that name number included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Would love a code anywhere in the country :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

gep91 wrote: »
    Gone to u

Fair play, PM received. Thank you very, very much! :)

What bundle is it for by the way? Not that it really matters.

If anyone has one preferably for the east of the country I'd be very grateful (in Dublin but will have to pack the kids in the car so east is a bit easier for me!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jamieho

Any going to Killarney to pick 1 up , I'll share the petrol costs

From Dublin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

If anyone has a spare code in the galway mayo sligo or dunlin area I'll owe you my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

this is madness! Sony ****ed up big time! Promised one to my son and cant get one now! Ridiculous!!!!
    And all these greedy bastards trying to make money of us, selling them for outrageous prices, hope sony will ship more units and they will sit on these ps4's till next Xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

So which weirdo I am naming my kid after, come on someone has to have a code, I will sign a contract to make this binding, damn I'm gonna suck as a parent. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement