Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

disco girl wrote: »
    I'm gonna keep checking for a bit, anywhere in particular people want codes or will anywhere do??[/Qif you wouldnt mind i'd like one from near the connaught area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Il take anywhere in Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Omeceron

I'm gonna keep checking for a bit, anywhere in particular people want codes or will anywhere do??

Do you know about some secret stash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

I'm gonna keep checking for a bit, anywhere in particular people want codes or will anywhere do??

Carlow, Kilkenny area :)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Omeceron wrote: »
    Do you know about some secret stash?

Nah....just sitting here hitting refresh! lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

leex wrote: »
    I have same speed and it was fine for Checkargos page. Made 3 bookings over phone on Friday morning. Released 2 of them here on Sat. Get familiar with this method of booking. I know I am repeating myself but it works!

GUYS if you can't use an argos code you obtained yourself or got second hand through someone on here, please release it here ASAP. One of my codes released on Sat morning remained uncollected this afternoon.

when does it expire?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

I'm refreshing for everywhere in Dublin constantly. If I find some I'll be sure to post it here. I'd appreciate it if someone could return the favour if they happen to strike gold. Good luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

ispini1984 wrote: »
    when does it expire?

7pm this evening. 1 or 2 people got a booking at same store since closing so if it wasn't collected this evening another Boardsie got it thankfully.

maybe we could try get a list together of boardsies and areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

c9f320de6ac7759613565407f9fa4bcf3f8d6e8f688612df942f1e0793ca80f9.jpg

Wow nice reply to a parent who has just been scammed :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Jasonc99

Can anyone get Me a code for St stephen green, Jervis street, Drogheda, ilac centre. Would greatly appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Refreshing for a Dublin one for a while and still no luck :/. If any have any spares, I'd take, but there's loads on here saying the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

Hi guys,
    I know there's probably a lot of people waiting for a spare reservation for a Ps4 but if people could keep me in mind for one in the Dublin or Kildare or even Kilkenny region I'd appreciate it as I'd rather not pay the greedy scalpers!

Anyone with code for dublin ,,would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 skyward_blade

wonski wrote: »
    Someone should create a wallpaper with this page full of green fields with 10+ in stock. I would love one for today.

As requested :P
    KDNUPkW.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16 AL1276

Code for Naas would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 B.O Problem

Anybody else get a pm from a guy trying to sell an argos code! €60 quid. Disgrace!

Anybody else get a pm from a guy trying to sell an argos code! €60 quid. Disgrace!

Ye just got it myself - said pm was this -"Hi, I noticed you were looking for a PS4. I managed to get an Argos reservation code for a Knack Bundle in Belfast.

I'm going to collect it tomorrow but would be willing to sell the code for 60 euro. This is genuine of course and if you're interested in buying, we can work something using Paypal and email." The username was chexmoir23

No....hope you told him where to shove it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

well if thats what people are at then theres the reason why the stock is going straight away when they become available. I hope nobody gives into these people

• Advertisement

bri007 wrote: »
    well if thats what people are at then theres the reason why the stock is going straight away when they become available. I hope nobody gives into these people

I'd bet my left leg that they don't have a code and it's just a scam.

Ye just got it myself - said pm was this -"Hi, I noticed you were looking for a PS4. I managed to get an Argos reservation code for a Knack Bundle in Belfast.

I'm going to collect it tomorrow but would be willing to sell the code for 60 euro. This is genuine of course and if you're interested in buying, we can work something using Paypal and email." The username was chexmoir23

That's the one! Scum of the earth excuse the language

I got a message from him as well, its disgrace and he probably doesn't even have a a code.

Jasonc99 wrote: »
    I got a message from him as well, its disgrace and he probably doesn't even have a a code.

And u will get some poor unfortunate actually handing over €60!

Yeah it's just a scam, hate people doing this. I just want to get a ps4 but a real one,

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mahohall

I'm absolutely green to boards.ie but just a quick question I was in HMV this evening and booked a ps4 the girls seemed very genuine and asked her how long I would be waiting but she didn't know she said staff couldn't even look at the waiting list but she said one guy who came in off the street only waited 2 hour for his cos there was a cancelation..I'd hardly be that lucky to get one during the week..how bloody scarce are they?? please no comments bout reading the past threads It's just a question..thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

As requested :P

KDNUPkW.png

2 problems:
    1 - Why is there only 1 in Clonmel???
    2 - The link to order one doesn't seem to be workingmad.png

I do appreciate your effort.
    And 5+ in Naas will do. See you all on Adverts:P

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

wow, talk about taking advantage of people in need of one for their kids and so on :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Xenji wrote: »
    Wow nice reply to a parent who has just been scammed :rolleyes:

By his/her own stupidity, so I have no sympathy. Darwinism in action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

If anyone had a code in the Donegal area, or near, I would greatly appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement