Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TweekeewT

Thanks to Gamestop's wonderful customer service skills (detailed here & here) I won't be receiving my preorder that was placed in June. On the remotest off chance that someone has an Argos code for Dublin, I'd really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Got mine today, if anyone from Cork would like to know where they are getting rid of stock PM me! Would rather sort Cork boards people out!

Edit: dont seem to be selling now SOrry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Got mine today, if anyone from Cork would like to know where they are getting rid of stock PM me! Would rather sort Cork boards people out!
    Had you pre ordered. In cork myself

PM sent also

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zilaro

Any reports from Galway, any hope of an over the counter purchase?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

jArgHA is looking for one in Cork, he's helped out a few here with reservation codes so if you could send him a pm and let him know please.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

There's one knack bundle showing up in Argos Omni Park at http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=1473825

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sanaking

thanks Fizzy, gone again... showing none again

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jasonc99

Is there any codes for Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Jasonc99 wrote: »
    Is there any codes for Dublin?
    There you go: 123456
    And You are very welcome, thanks for stopping by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 lfc13

was on the web last night and out of pure boredem decieded to give a look at the checkargos stock page, everywhere said item out of order while killarney store said unknown status , i then went on to argos website and just clicked killzone bundle and clicked reserve and collect button and to my amazment there was 2 available so reserved one, headed back there this morning got my console, a booklet of vouchers and 10 euro off gift card ! there was about 5 or 6 solus consoles on display in the store available for walk ins, just letting everyone know if anyone around the area there might be a possilbilty of getting a console and if you see unknown status on checkargos page might be worth a look on there website , to say i am happy is an understatement as i never taught i would see one this side of christmas , my advice keep looking and dont give in to ads on adverts, donedeal etc , there is consoles out there just keep looking

thanks for the sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

fizzy wrote: »
    There's one knack bundle showing up in Argos Omni Park at http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=1473825

Drat, drat and double drat. I came here too late!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

disco girl wrote: »
    jArgHA is looking for one in Cork, he's helped out a few here with reservation codes so if you could send him a pm and let him know please.
    Done :D

Done :D

Thanks you kindly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Just a heads up, went to where forza mentioned. They said they have had none since last week. Gutted

Some of the finest sellers on Adverts are having a bad time. Nobody wants to pay 750:D
    They came down to as little as 520-550 (for a bundle):D
    Not that I advise You to have a look - an opposite rather.

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Just a heads up, went to where forza mentioned. They said they have had none since last week. Gutted

When it comes to PS4 I don't trust anybody anymore. Users, shops, even Sony itself are out there to confuse and misinform. I don't know what's true anymore:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

disco girl wrote: »

thanks disco girl :) I was too slow though... swamped at work

jArgHA wrote: »
    thanks disco girl :) I was too slow though... swamped at work

No worries, where in Cork are you looking for? Will keep an eye out throughout the day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Djhanos

Think I can get a ps4 for 500 Friday, **** it better than not having one for christmas lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Argos Dundalk have one. (knack)

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

kenon wrote: »
    Argos Dundalk have one. (knack)

Have a code for Dundalk if someone wants to swap for Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 23 keithritchie

Rather than advice on where to get a ps4 this thread seems to have become a thread of people begging for argos codes lol.
    On another note, smyths are getting there 2nd batch of pre orders this weekend. I know as im lucky enough to be in that batch. Might be worth going in on sunday ir monday and see if u can pick up one that somebody didnt take. Maybe a long shot i guess but not much hope it seems anyway!

RVN10 wrote: »
    Have a code for Dundalk if someone wants to swap for Dublin

GUessing you will collect from dundalk if Dublin codes are not avaible....far shot.. but in case you get dublin and have spare for dundalk.. will be much obliged.. i m based in dublin but dont mind going any corner of Eire

sanaking wrote: »
    GUessing you will collect from dundalk if Dublin codes are not avaible....far shot.. but in case you get dublin and have spare for dundalk.. will be much obliged.. i m based in dublin but dont mind going any corner of Eire

Ya man no.hassle will.keep you in mind of all else fails

sanaking wrote: »

RVN10 wrote: »

Thanks Mate .. and all the very best to you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Huge thanks to PucaMama for giving me his Argos code for Monaghan. Picked it up today and everything was perfect.

Also a warning for when you're picking up at Argos... When I turned up there was 6 Boardie's sitting and waiting to attack me for my order. They had nunchucks made from the Playstation Move controllers.. I managed to take them all out but it was rough going :pac:

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Huge thanks to PucaMama for giving me his Argos code for Monaghan. Picked it up today and everything was perfect.

Also a warning for when you're picking up at Argos... When I turned up there was 6 Boardie's sitting and waiting to attack me for my order. They had nunchucks made from the Playstation Move controllers.. I managed to take them all out but it was rough going :pac:

Nice to see you lads helping each other.
    Enjoy it. Those Boardsies are all over the country, usually asking for codes on the streets. You've met the most desperate ones.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement