Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I just stole post count 2013. I deserve a free PS4 code now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

I hope more stock arrives in every shop in the country and floods the market before Christmas, just to screw scalpers trying to make a quick buck with a PS4 they don't want or need.

They disgust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

goz83 wrote: »
    I just stole post count 2013. I deserve a free PS4 code now ;)

And here is post 2015 which is also when you'll likly be able to get one :D

Stock is fine in the US before black Friday so Sonny might move divert it to other countries for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Pre ordered 2 on amazon for friends, they queued and got them and I just received my email saying delivery is 13-16th of December.

You see I do not have the money for 2 play stations so anyone that needs 2 I could give you the details to an amazon account with 2 playstation 4 consoles guaranteed for before Christmas. (Never used the account so don't mind it going)

I'm sure you could change payment method and delivery address easy enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Pre ordered 2 on amazon for friends, they queued and got them and I just received my email saying delivery is 13-16th of December.

You see I do not have the money for 2 play stations so anyone that needs 2 I could give you the details to an amazon account with 2 playstation 4 consoles guaranteed for before Christmas. (Never used the account so don't mind it going)

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Pm sent

Hey DeSelby83 & Homeless Midge,
    If you don't need the second ps4 would you keep me in mind for me please?? I'll take any bundle or just playstation.
    Pretty please!? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

anything floating around in Limerick or Clare area lads?
    The two young fellas (7 and 9) are despearate for Santy to bring one to them this year, I hope he doesn't disappoint them, PM me if anyone wants to talk. thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Djhanos

Or anyone has anything near longford met me kniw thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

This place is worse than dublin city for beggars now. We all want one but my word the amount of people asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Djhanos

rafi bomb wrote: »
    This place is worse than dublin city for beggars now. We all want one but my word the amount of people asking.

So? You swear we were demanding a code no harm in asking for one if nobody is using it is there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 sanaking

I would be interested too.. in queue ;) if still available

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

Hi guys

I emailed Argos & was told :

I can advise you that we will be receiving more stock of the item after the 9th December. I apologise for the inconvenience and hope this does not deter you from shopping with us again.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

JamboMac wrote: »
    Did you get one yet and if so what do you think?

Yep got one yesterday, graphics are great on it....gave it to the hubby for Christmas, I have too many games to finish on my ps3 so I'll wait a while before I get one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

got mine too - have fifa 14 on it - great graphics alright and sleek looking console. looking forward to seeing assassins creed etc on it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

donnyb28 wrote: »
    I hope more stock arrives in every shop in the country and floods the market before Christmas, just to screw scalpers trying to make a quick buck with a PS4 they don't want or need.

They disgust me.

Certainly this week, most outlets will be getting a small quantity for over the counter sales, the larger delivery will be filled, actually are already filled, by preorders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sgll

you guys might want to check out and keep eye on http://www.ps4instock.co.uk its what i use and my friends do too. shopto has some stock right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

600 € from me. Looks like I got discount :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jasonc99

Anyone see the deal on zavvi -€890 or something

RAF82 is trying to sell the console here. That means they not selling so good. Ha ha
    You ca b stick it in your a..

• Registered Users Posts: 19 skyward_blade

Ohh. Just keep an eye on stock in Irish shops.

I asked in Harvey Norman ,Waterford today about incoming stock. I was told that they should have some before xmas . HN W have 30 preorders for the next pre xmas wave but yer man reckoned he would be getting over 50 in on the next wave. Its a €20 deposit to book.

I just rang HN in Waterford a few minutes ago, and was told they "have no idea if they'll be getting them in before Christmas." Although a friend spoke to someone in there the other day and was told the same as you. Sounds like HN need to get their act together!

• Advertisement

New bundle came up in argos. But out of stock :(

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

goz83 wrote: »
    Why not charge more? Obviously they could.

Because they have to be competitive to get it into people's homes early. If Xboxes are 500, they made the ps4 400 so more people will buy it early and then in the long run buy more PS4 accessories and games.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Huntelaar

So my friend who was meant to collect my PS4 in Castlebar fell through...... anyone have a Dublin code they're willing to swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I expect this if stores get more stock soon.

EhUlwqF.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'm stocking up on stink bombs to prepare my way to Play. Playstation 4 that is...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

smokedaddy wrote: »
    New bundle came up in argos. But out of stock :(

you're talking about that
    PS4 500GB Console with 4 Games

?

Biggest rip-off ever. 250 EUR for 4 games?!? Like - seriously??
    The Killzone PS4 bundle in that offer doesn't include additional controller and camera, so it's a base bundle that they sell for 459 EUR. so it's 190 EUR for 3 games... I know that PS4 games are expensive, but that is just too much. Wouldn't go after that offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Looking to secure a bundle for family member.

Pretty much any bundle, PM if anyone has spare ARgos codes etc.

• Advertisement

jontr wrote: »
    you're talking about that
    PS4 500GB Console with 4 Games

?

Biggest rip-off ever. 250 EUR for 4 games?!? Like - seriously??
    The Killzone PS4 bundle in that offer doesn't include additional controller and camera, so it's a base bundle that they sell for 459 EUR. so it's 190 EUR for 3 games... I know that PS4 games are expensive, but that is just too much. Wouldn't go after that offer.

I know it's expensive but this bundle includes the most important thing-Ps4. You can sell the games. At last you have 3 extra games for the same price like on adverts.ie without them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement