Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Pretty sure when people originally preordered for launch day that anyone who changed their delivery method went back to the end of the queue for preorders and many didn't get theirs on launch day.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

If youre not sure about the delivery option I'd ring them, it will be a quicker response then an e-mail an it will give you peace of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

BenThere wrote: »
    Just clicked on the link and ordered it no problem. I says it will be delivered to me (using my Dublin address) using super saver delivery on or before Dec 19th!!

I didn't even look at what's included. I just jumped on it. So what's a "Gamer Pack"? I assume it's an extra controller and a game included?

Ben
    Legandir wrote: »
    GavRedKing wrote: »
    Killzone gamer pack on its way via Amazon. :D

FML. The one day I'm busy in work and I miss the chance to get one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Djhanos wrote: »
    are you 100% sure, did you do it while they were out of stock

No, First I ordered it with express delivery and completed the order, got the order confirmation etc etc. Then, half an hour later I went back in and changed the delivery option per the steps I outlined above.

Because your order hasn't shipped, and won't ship until Dec 13th at the earliest, you can make amendments to it in terms of delivery options, delivery address etc whenever you want up to the point it is ready for dispatch.

Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jasonc99

That €900 euro pack on zavvi is sold out, shocking how much money is being made on ps4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Djhanos

Jasonc99 wrote: »
    That €900 euro pack on zavvi is sold out, shocking how much money is being made on ps4

what was in the bundle?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Leprechaun77

FML. The one day I'm busy in work and I miss the chance to get one :(

I have been refreshing this page since Saturday to get a code and then this pops up when I am back at work.....don't think it was meant to be.....think someone is trying to say stick with the ps3!

I have been refreshing this page since Saturday to get a code and then this pops up when I am back at work.....don't think it was meant to be.....think someone is trying to say stick with the ps3!

it was amazon not argos

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Leprechaun77

it was amazon not argos

Eh, I am aware of that....I would have seen that were available on Amazon earlier and bought there based on reading the thread ?????

Eh, I am aware of that....I would have seen that were available on Amazon earlier and bought there based on reading the thread ?????

oh i thought you meant you were refreshing the stock checker page..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

Don't give up hope yet. I reckon more will appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jasonc99

what was in the bundle?

Yeah ps4, vita,just dance,NBA live 2014 ,extra controller

Jasonc99 wrote: »
    Yeah ps4, vita,just dance,NBA live 2014 ,extra controller

not that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭#Daniel

My local Sony Centre said they'd be getting some stock in before Christmas

#Daniel wrote: »
    My local Sony Centre said they'd be getting some stock in before Christmas

every store is saying that its just a question of how many they are getting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Having had the pleasure of playing a demo model ps4 in Belgium today (fifa on an 84 inch 4k telly), I now HAVE to have one.

I was so-so before, but my god I enjoyed the half an hour in that store today. And no, they didn't have any for sale in store (the ps4 was a bonus inclusion for anyone buying the tv, at a paltry 25 grand). The bastards got my hopes up when I saw the demo model....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I gave up the hunt and just preordered one in my local Xtra-Vision. I'll definately get it in the 2nd wave though as not many people have ordered it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Just received an email from Amazon - delivery forward from 18th to 11th December.

Ordered Gamer Pack at lunchtime today:D

thebiglad wrote: »
    Just received an email from Amazon - delivery forward from 18th to 11th December.

nice.. what delivery service did you use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭thebiglad

nice.. what delivery service did you use

Only Super Saver, not in so much of a rush that I cannot wait the extra couple of days - didn't expect one this side of xmas anyhow.

Presume will dispatch tonight or tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Only Super Saver, not in so much of a rush that I cannot wait the extra couple of days - didn't expect one this side of xmas anyhow.

Presume will dispatch tonight or tomorrow.

oh i got the killzone bundle from them today, super saver aswell, guess there is more demand for that bundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

Big THANK YOU to disco girl
    Just collected my knack bundle from drogheda.
    Thanks again.
    Love yaa!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 boogenhagen

Does anyone know if I order my ps4 off Amazon will it be delivered before christmas ?

Does anyone know if I order my ps4 off Amazon will it be delivered before christmas ?

unless it comes back into stock before that then no

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Kennym_27

:eek: You lucky ........ My delivery date is still estimated at 13-16th Dec and I chose Two-Day delivery.

Kennym_27 wrote: »
    :eek: You lucky ........ My delivery date is still estimated at 13-16th Dec and I chose Two-Day delivery.

your lucky aswell, you got a ps4 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16 AL1276

http://www.donedeal.ie/games-for-sale/ps4/6103121

Just seen this add on Done Deal. Looks a bit dodgy, but might be worth a try for some of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

AL1276 wrote: »
    http://www.donedeal.ie/games-for-sale/ps4/6103121

Just seen this add on Done Deal. Looks a bit dodgy, but might be worth a try for some of you.

Already sold :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16 AL1276

cloud493 wrote: »
    Already sold :p

Jasus. It must have sold literally a second after I put it on here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Definitely not going to be real. Has Fifa 14 included so he'd be selling it at a loss.

Couldn't even take a picture of it to put up. There is going to be a lot of desperate people scammed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement