Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

IrishIrish wrote: »
    Definitely not going to be real. Has Fifa 14 included so he'd be selling it at a loss.

Couldn't even take a picture of it to put up. There is going to be a lot of desperate people scammed.

Not as bad as this fella, there is also something else quite wrong with this article.

wJK5eKV.jpg
    TEENAGER has been left fuming after mistakenly buying a photo of an in-demand computer console online.

Peter Clatworthy thought he had paid £450 for an XBox One console on eBay, but actually received a picture of one in the post.

The 19-year-old student, of Bilborough, had saved up in order to buy a limited edition Day One version of the console as a surprise Christmas present for his four-year-old son, McKenzie.

He has now contested the purchase with eBay, which has investigated and stated he should get a full refund from the seller.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Warning-student-pays-pound-450-photo-Xbox/story-20263203-detail/story.html

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Reminds me of last gen where people just pics in the post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I remember from the gen before last some bloke got scammed with an box that has X written on it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I am just more shocked about the fact he is 19 and has a 4 year old son :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Nice excuse using a 4 year old kid as a chance to get yourself an Xbox one too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 boogenhagen

I'm living in Galway and Ive just a ps4 off someone in Dublin would anyone be able to pick it up for me, I'll throw 20 euro into the deal for ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Djhanos

I'm living in Galway and Ive just a ps4 off someone in Dublin would anyone be able to pick it up for me, I'll throw 20 euro into the deal for ya :)

why would you buy if ya couldnt pick it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

missed out on the amazon stuff by a whisker, was up to my eyeballs in work today the one day they re-appear. still praying that things will come good this side of christmas. amazon will surely get more bundles in. might have to pay the sister a few quid every day to start a full time watch on this thread/amazon while I'm in work.

I can pick it up I'd just prefer not having to travel

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭david-d

this is very unusual, how would you get it from me if i picked it up for you?

• Advertisement

http://www.nowinstock.net/uk/videogaming/consoles/ps4/ checks amazon stocks and you dont have to refresh lol

david-d wrote: »
    this is very unusual, how would you get it from me if i picked it up for you?
    Ya didn't really think it through, I was just being a lazy **** haha:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Amazon.it have PS4 in stock, they don't ship to Ireland or the UK however but you can use Borderlinx.com to have it delivered to an Italian address and forwarded to you.

PS4= €399
    Shipping with Borderlinx = Estimated €73.21

Amazon PS4 LINK

DaLad wrote: »
    Amazon.it have PS4 in stock, they don't ship to Ireland or the UK however but you can use Borderlinx.com to have it delivered to an Italian address and forwarded to you.

PS4= €399
    Shipping with Borderlinx = Estimated €73.21

Amazon PS4 LINK

but what about the VAT on top of the ps4

Djhanos wrote: »
    but what about the VAT on top of the ps4

It's within Europe. Treaty of Rome. You won't get done by customs for buying something within the EU. Price includes VAT in other words.

It's within Europe. Treaty of Rome. You won't get done by customs for buying something within the EU. Price includes VAT in other words.

i got the killzone bundle for same price as that on the uk amazon

i got the killzone bundle for same price as that on the uk amazon

Cool, lucky for you. Some others aren't so lucky however and would like to get one before Christmas and wouldn't mind paying the bit extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

theres loads of ps4 for sale on adverts

Cool, lucky for you. Some others aren't so lucky however and would like to get one before Christmas and wouldn't mind paying the bit extra.
    guy on adverts selling his for 670 2 controllers receipt camera game not sure which one it is derekc1982

guy on adverts selling his for 670 2 controllers receipt camera game not sure which one it is derekc1982

Ah right cool. I don't want one myself. Just thought it might be of some help to someone looking for one lol

• Advertisement

good idea ,someone should post something telling people u can get them on adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

good idea ,someone should post something telling people u can get them on adverts

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ps4+adverts.ie :D

Ben

that brill hopefully it will help someone

Got an email from Argos saying that they will have more stock in on the 13th, does this mean I will have to pre order now or will I be able to get home delivery if I just buy them that day?

Got an email from Argos saying that they will have more stock in on the 13th, does this mean I will have to pre order now or will I be able to get home delivery if I just buy them that day?

They don't seem to be doing home delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

They don't seem to be doing home delivery

They don't do home delivery and pre-orders for PS4, and many more products. You have to either reserve it online, or go straight to the store. I suggest to reserve (online or phone);)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ClonNGB

My amazon order from 3rd of november just shipped and is due to be delivered tomorrow. Killzone bndle. Even though yesterday they said it was touch and go for Christmas delivery. Could be a big restock tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

I'm very confident of Amazon getting a big delivery of stock. I only ordered November 29th (Knack Bundle) and I got an email today saying they it would be in stock on the 11th. I went to the website and it had been updated to show Killzone and Knack Bundles back in stock on the 11th but that has since been taken down again.

I ordered the Solus ps4 on Amazon at the same time for my brother but I got no email for that one and expect that will be the last one to get arrive back in stock. I still have to get another one for my nephew but I expect all the stores to have them back by the end of next week. 2 weeks after launch was when the second batch of Xbox One got delivered.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Xtra vision will have enough stock to cover pre orders and most likely general public customers too. Stock will start to arrive early next week.

• Advertisement

Xtra vision will have enough stock to cover pre orders and most likely general public customers too. Stock will start to arrive early next week.

They told me I wouldn't get till after Christmas

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement