Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Bubonic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

with exchange rate, youre looking at € 100 above rrp here

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kucyk

ispini1984 wrote: »
    ?

its 429 pounds for the gamer pack = 513euro

559.99euro in argos

• Registered Users Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Its €560 in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Wilbertorama

How can I create an email alert on amazon that tell me when its back in stock?

• Advertisement

How can I create an email alert on amazon that tell me when its back in stock?

Use this - http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-ps4-playstation-4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

my bad, its € 535, amazon are using 0.805 as exchange rate

kucyk wrote: »
    ?

its 429 pounds for the gamer pack = 513euro

559.99euro in argos

444.78 if you add a VAT number to your account and take the free shipping.

Then expense it as R&D.

Bubonic wrote: »

Then expense it as R&D.

Any VAT number to share? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭thebiglad

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Gamer-Pack-PS4/dp/B00D781S9E/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1386326347&sr=8-16&keywords=playstation+4

In stock right now -

Just like Argos - keep refreshing, coming in and out of stock and go fast...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Wilbertorama

Aodhagan wrote: »

Thanks but that is telling me that amazon have the game pack available and then when I go on to amazon it says its available but when I try to order it, it says it no longer available?!?!:confused:

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Any VAT number to share? :P

I won't be handing over mine but even if you know any self employed person they are probably registered for VAT. They can legitimately order VAT free from another EU country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Even if it was (shown not in later posts), still cheaper than Adverts etc

I ordered yesterday and have one next week - that is not by any means guaranteed from any Irish source.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭sas

Thanks but that is telling me that amazon have the game pack available and then when I go on to amazon it says its available but when I try to order it, it says it no longer available?!?!:confused:

AS said above, yesterday morning stock appeared, was sold, more appeared, was sold etc.

I missed out once already today before finally getting one.

Make sure you have the correct delivery addresses defaulting etc. (or turn on 1 click ordering) because it being in your basket doesn't secure it either. I learned this yesterday.

Its starting to feel a little bit like the drought is over.

I've a preorder in xtravision I'm going to leave there. If it comes in I'll likely be handing it off to someone on this forum at face value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

That Gamer bundle including the second controller & camera is pretty decent. Hope it comes up again & I can have it by next Tuesday. Only worrying thing is I have exams starting in 8 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Kennym_27

My delivery date estimate has now been changed to 9-11th Dec on Amazon.... :D Delighted, in effect I could have it by Monday, but I suspect it may be Tuesday. Glad now I didn't change the delivery option on the games.

Hope all you guys still looking for a PS4 are successful in your searches. I do suspect however that the majority of people looking for one in time for Xmas will get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭mel123

Bubonic wrote: »

Then expense it as R&D.

where does it give you the option to put in a VAT number, I cant find it as I go through the checkout process??

mel123 wrote: »
    where does it give you the option to put in a VAT number, I cant find it as I go through the checkout process??

your account > Settings> Manage VAT Number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 cyberwolfkorn

For people still stuck for one, try here http://www.base.com/buy/product/killzone-shadow-fall-playstation-4-console-bundle-ps4/dgc-killzbunps4.htm They have had a few of these in each morning for the last week but they are usually gone by 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

How do you tell when it's in stock? Just wait until there is an "add to basket" option?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Just wanted to warn people Amazon had my delivery date as 3rd December and am still waiting!! Have been told hopefully will be here by the 11th but no guarantees so please don't be expecting it to definitely arrive on the day they tell you just in case there as delays etc, which there already are :(

It says in stock NOW in capital letters. They have it now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

You really need to say who has it in stock - to help those who are searching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭sas

jellybear wrote: »
    Just wanted to warn people Amazon had my delivery date as 3rd December and am still waiting!! Have been told hopefully will be here by the 11th but no guarantees so please don't be expecting it to definitely arrive on the day they tell you just in case there as delays etc, which there already are :(

What are you waiting on specifically?

Have they shipped it yet or is it still dispatching?

For those of you that ordered yesterday, have they dispatched them yet?

The link i put in my post above. Base.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Yeah, that comes to like €510, for just the console and one game + €18 shippinh. I want the system, but I already have an Xbox One and don't really want to pay an additional €110 for a game I don't want.

That's fair enough, but some people might want Killzone. It's just an option for people.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭inbrodericko

Yeah, that comes to like €510, for just the console and one game + €18 shippinh. I want the system, but I already have an Xbox One and don't really want to pay an additional €110 for a game I don't want.

whats the xbox one like?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement