Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ianfio

i no the rule i read it but i was always going to ask for it anyway
    and i agree with the rule there are alot of scamers out there but i wouldnt of said no if he picked me.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Have an argos code for Letterkenny, if anyone would like it please pm :D

disco girl wrote: »
    Have an argos code for Letterkenny, if anyone would like it please pm :D

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sanaking

that was quick.. I have been on checkargos for last few days.. checking regularly..never see anything apart from Red "out of stock" :(

sanaking wrote: »
    that was quick.. I have been on checkargos for last few days.. checking regularly..never see anything apart from Red "out of stock" :(

Been refreshing for 3 days now and that's the only one that's popped up!! Have you got yours sorted yet?

EDIT: sorry forgot I got one in Drogheda yesterday...

• Advertisement

not as yet... hopefully tomorrow... have an option(hope) now open for buying of someone who got 1 spare

Been refreshing for 3 days now and that's the only one that's popped up!! Have you got yours sorted yet?

EDIT: sorry forgot I got one in Drogheda yesterday...

you must have some magic touch ...:D

not as yet... hopefully tomorrow... have an option(hope) now open for buying of someone who got 1 spare

Fingers crossed :D

you must have some magic touch ...:D

Nope just lucky!! (oh and the constant refreshing lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 faybo

If i got 1cent for every time i refreshed checkargos i'd have enough money to buy the entire sony company and get a PS4 shipped directly to me >:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 JordanW5497

Xenji wrote: »
    Meant to be early next week.
    Who told you that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Who told you that?

It is when the next batch is due in from Sony, will be the same for Xtravision, Smyths and Gamestop, but it is not gonna be much, not enough to cover the lists anyway, Sony only has about 300k consoles to do 32 countries till January going by their estimates so you will not be walking in and getting one, we have been shafted this time around with console distribution.

It is when the next batch is due in from Sony, will be the same for Xtravision, Smyths and Gamestop, but it is not gonna be much, not enough to cover the lists anyway, Sony only has about 300k consoles to do 32 countries till January going by their estimates so you will not be walking in and getting one, we have been shafted this time around with console distribution.
    Yeah, a load of bull**** bringing them out at Christmas + they're probably trying to make it look like they're in such a high demand they can't keep them on the shelves. Most shops got like 5 PS3's, load of bull.

Anyone know if Argos will have any today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

we have been shafted this time around with console distribution.
    Yeah, a load of bull**** bringing them out at Christmas + they're probably trying to make it look like they're in such a high demand they can't keep them on the shelves. Most shops got like 5 PS3's, load of bull.

Shafted?? I would hardly think so, there have been posters up since june offering preorders all over the place if you didnt take notice or were too lazy(ah there will be loads) its a bit late for moaning now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

I was just looking at game.co.uk on Twitter and they have said all phase 2 and 3 orders for them will be shipped before Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

Hi just to let ye know . Dont know how useful it is to anyone but game here in Belfast had a stack of them behind the counter yesterday morning

it was the killzone player edition

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ted1742

I pre ordered mine in October and its fully paid but xtravision are telling me I can't collect it until the 18th? Anyone know what's going on

• Registered Users Posts: 27 boogenhagen

Anyone know anything around the galway area ?

• Advertisement

Fingers crossed :D

Got mine just now...Assassin creed bundle at Smart spot Navan.. queued at 7:30 am, shop opened at 9,. i think they must had around 15 a...

Got mine just now...Assassin creed bundle at Smart spot Navan.. queued at 7:30 am, shop opened at 9,. i think they must had around 15 a...

Great stuff....enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

cadete wrote: »
    Shafted?? I would hardly think so, there have been posters up since june offering preorders all over the place if you didnt take notice or were too lazy(ah there will be loads) its a bit late for moaning now

Spot on. People complaining cannot say that they weren't warned. Some on here said there would be plenty available. Not hearing much from them now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Nothing in stock on Amazon this morning. Guess Monday will be next batch of bundles.

Nothing on Argos either....maybe Monday there might be some more in stock in places...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,677 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

ianfio wrote: »

Sold out in 8 minutes. They keep putting that bundle up over the last few days, they must be staggering them or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

lertsnim wrote: »
    Spot on. People complaining cannot say that they weren't warned. Some on here said there would be plenty available. Not hearing much from them now

True. As annoying as the folks in GameStop were when buying PS3 games over the last 6 months, trying to persuade you to pre-order the PS4, they were right about the limited stock issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

cadete wrote: »

I am not moaning, I have one, pre ordered back in February, I agree with what you are saying though and have been saying the same thing as you for months now here and in the other pre order thread, but people were adamant they could just walk in and get one after launch, but **** all believed me and now look at them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I am not moaning, I have one, pre ordered back in February, I agree with what you are saying though and have been saying the same thing as you for months now here and in the other pre order thread, but people were adamant they could just walk in and get one after launch, but **** all believed me and now look at them.

True story. In fairness I didn't anticipate stock shortages as severe as this, but still.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement