Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Mine has been preparing for dispatch since Friday, ordered it the 21st. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

hallo dare wrote: »

These dont fit in parcel motel do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Very weird that some people are waiting.

Mine says in transit and I've a tracking number.

Have these people ordered months ago or only recently?

Still seems like a f**k up somewhere along the line.

Pre ordered in September. I have a tracking number but an post system doesn't recognise it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Mine has been preparing for dispatch since Friday, ordered it the 21st. :(

Heh, just got the dispatch email, should have it Wednesday. :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Bubonic

I ordered from Amazon on the 6th and its in transit now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

IrishIrish wrote: »
    These dont fit in parcel motel do they?

Doubt it man, mine came in a massive box full of huge air bubble wrap, not just bubble wrap, and also was stuffed with popcorn foam. was really well packaged all round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

An post recognises the tracking number, but it just says 'in depot' and 'delivered' at the same time.

cloud493 wrote: »
    An post recognises the tracking number, but it just says 'in depot' and 'delivered' at the same time.

Depot in Ireland or the UK? If it's in Ireland it will most likely be in Ballymount. A few people on boards have brought up ID and collected it. Might be worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭#Daniel

Bubonic wrote: »
    I ordered from Amazon on the 6th and its in transit now.

Same here, in Swansea at the moment apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Yeah it is ballymount. I'l say it to him sure, can't be that far.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Yeah it is ballymount. I'l say it to him sure, can't be that far.

Oh definitely try that then! Fingers crossed he gets it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

I pre-ordered from Amazon on October 19th and initially got an estimated delivery date of December 19th however it was actually dispatched on Tuesday 3rd December and arrived today.
    The tracking number Amazon supplied wasn't recognised by the An Post tracking service at any stage

Lumi wrote: »
    I pre-ordered from Amazon on October 19th and initially got an estimated delivery date of December 19th however it was actually dispatched on Tuesday 3rd December and arrived today.
    The tracking number Amazon supplied wasn't recognised by the An Post tracking service at any stage

Can I ask if your package had a contact number for you on it? Unfortunately my house is a bit rural, a courier would need to ring for directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Kennym_27

jellybear wrote: »
    Can I ask if your package had a contact number for you on it? Unfortunately my house is a bit rural, a courier would need to ring for directions.

Same here. I do believe I gave my phone number when ordering, however.

I ordered mine on the 5th Dec and chose Two-day delivery. Current status is that it arrived in Dublin this morning at 8.06am after a weekend away in Cologne... haha

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Poitiers

Has anyone ordered the standard PS4 from Amazon UK recently - NOT bundles?

If so, did you get any more info from them te expected delivery / dispatch dates etc...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 skyward_blade

Poitiers wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered the standard PS4 from Amazon UK recently - NOT bundles?

If so, did you get any more info from them te expected delivery / dispatch dates etc...

Thanks

I placed an order on the 2nd of December, still no update as of yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

jellybear wrote: »

Mine was delivered via An Post Parcelpost - no sig required but I chose the free super saver delivery option. There wasn't a contact number on the label

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

Any one around Navan, Smyths have 4 knack bundles left over in the shipment this week. 10 in next weeks. Only thing is we dont know what day they are coming in so keep your eye on the website ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

Could any1 give me the code 4 de ps4 bundles on check argos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just got updated, arrived in Dublin Parcel Centre so should be here well by the 11th.

Just got updated, arrived in Dublin Parcel Centre so should be here well by the 11th.

Id say you'll get it tomorrow at that rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

Please stop talking about your amazon pre orders its not what this forum is for

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Kennym_27

What delivery option you choose? UPS delivering or..?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

stehyl15 wrote: »

It is is due to this thread that quite a few people got their console from Amazon, they are only seeing if people are in the same boat as regards delivery issues and giving advice to those that are, seeing that most ordered around the same time.

I only ordered off of Amazon on Friday so it wasn't a pre order and Amazon is your most likely place to get one now without a pre order.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Poitiers

That's exactly what thi thread is for. Its guiding people to get their hands on a PS4.

Cranky!!!

Kennym_27 wrote: »
    What delivery option you choose? UPS delivering or..?

Standard delivery from Amazon. An Post are delivering it.

Its not to boast or gloat anyway. Just keeping people in the loop that have ordered around the same time. I was lucky to pick one up when I did and its all because of this thread and the people in it updating us all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Katie_Sheen

Does anyone know what 'Unknown status' on the checkargos website means?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement