Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Spagball1

Thanks a lot guys for your help this past week, just been told I'll get a cal form Power City in the next couple of minutes if your unsure whether on the list or not, pm them on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭mel123

YAY, Al_Coholic and powercity have saved the day, I was looking enough to get a call from them, I no longer need to stalk this thread every few minutes :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Snegg

Got a call from PowerCity, big thanks to Al_Coholic!!! I sent them a PM on facebook to make sure I was on the list and they got back to me!!
    I have a deposit on a PS4 in XtraVision in Naas, with a slight possibility I'll get it before christmas!
    If it does come through I'll offload it to someone here! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Katie_Sheen

I just got the call from PowerCity!! Thanks so much for your help guys! And like someone said before me don't give up hope yet I didnt submit my details until close to 11:45 :) Goodluck to anyone still looking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hammer of Thor

lol hasn't the viewcount on this thread broken Boards yet? Congrats to all the people getting consoles, and fair play to all of ye posting the info!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Looks like a lot people saved by the Power City post, Congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Delighted to see so many people getting sorted with ps4's :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Spagball1 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot guys for your help this past week, just been told I'll get a cal form Power City in the next couple of minutes if your unsure whether on the list or not, pm them on Facebook

could you link me to their facebook page?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Akenny010

EdK wrote: »
    Anyone use Shopto.net? Had a PS4 on order there since October 19th and it went to backorder and they assured me I'd have it before Christmas only to cancel the order today telling me they can no longer ship outside the UK despite originally charging me £21 for the privilege. I am beyond pissed off right now. Unreal!!!

Exact same thing happened me, they fu*ked me over, Luckily I got one on Amazon Friday, and it delivered Today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

No problem,glad to help.

if only i could afford one myself :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Full_TiltKeith

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    No problem,glad to help.

if only i could afford one myself :P

A seriously big thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

could you link me to their facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/PowerCityltd

Edit: That's twice I have missed the chance to nab a PS4. I had been busy in work for the Amazon one and now the Powercity one :(
    I'm hoping I get to be 3rd time lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Edgeu11

Fair play to everyone who has gotten themselves a PS4. Keep the posts coming though for those of us still living in hope!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Akenny010 wrote: »
    Exact same thing happened me, they fu*ked me over, Luckily I got one on Amazon Friday, and it delivered Today!

Gutted isn't the word,completely ****ed over and back to square 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Got my request into Power City just after 11, and still haven't heard from them yet. Messaged them on Facebook too, but no reply.

It'll be a bit of a farce if people who messaged them later on got calls first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 work please

Anyone know of anywhere in cork..

daRobot wrote: »
    Got my request into Power City just after 11, and still haven't heard from them yet. Messaged them on Facebook too, but no reply.

They just messaged me back on Facebook to say everyone has been contacted.

It's not right that someone who submitted their details at 11.30 gets a call, over someone who did it half an hour earlier. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

It's not right that someone who submitted their details at 11.30 gets a call, over someone who did it half an hour earlier. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J538b-OLRU

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Totally agree with you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ck24

Power City came through for me and I managed to get one! They just rang be 15 mins ago to confirm. It should arrive on Monday :) I'm absoluetly delighted!!!

Thank you Al Coholic for posting about it. You've really helped me make someones Christmas. I think you might even be the real Santa Claus ;)

I think this is a good sign that stock is starting to come through. Hope everyone else gets sorted soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

wow lots got sorted thats great !! wouldnt mind I got mine ages ago but still like to keep an eye on this thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dickmolan

Well done to anyone who got one in power city.hopefully argos will get some more in.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

Thank you guys so much for heads up on Power City, finally got a PS4, can start to enjoy christmas at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Of course I had to be out when Power City had some X(. Hopefully somewhere will get some in the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sanoxz

It's a joke if they did. I definitely contacted them after 12 and emailed again at about 3 asking had all the calls gone out. Got a call about half 3 asking was I still interested.... Being delivered on Friday.

Sanoxz wrote: »
    It's a joke if they did. I definitely contacted them after 12 and emailed again at about 3 asking had all the calls gone out. Got a call about half 3 asking was I still interested.... Being delivered on Friday.

Glad you got one, but it's sickening for those who were on the ball early.

But f*ck it, only option is to get back on the horse and try again.

Mega Bundle arrived from Amazon today that I ordered on Friday.

Hopefully a few more will pop up on Amazon for people still looking.

Someone selling there pre order on adverts for 100 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

dickmolan wrote: »
    Someone selling there pre order on adverts for 100 euro

Absolute scum

• Advertisement

I know absolute scum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement