Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Snegg

I got one of the PS4's PowerCity were selling today, but I was able to pick one up in a brick and mortar Harvey Normans so I took that one instead.

I'm yet to pay anything on the PowerCity one, and I've just emailed them to see if I can change the phone number on the transaction code that I was given.

If they'll let me change that, then someone else can take it!

I'm sure somebody will be interested in it, just let me know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Very kind of you! Good karma coming your way!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Barlett

PM sent

Are you saying you want it Jellybear???

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Edgeu11

PM sent

Snegg wrote: »
    I got one of the PS4's
    PowerCity were selling today, but I was able to pick one up in a brick and mortar Harvey Normans so I took that one instead.

I'm yet to pay anything on the PowerCity one, and I've just emailed them to see if I can change the phone number on the transaction code that I was given.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

I got one of the PS4's PowerCity were selling today, but I was able to pick one up in a brick and mortar Harvey Normans so I took that one instead.

Did you just walk into hn and pick one up or pre order?

hn pre order!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Barlett

Let me know if Jellybean takes it Sneg...if so no worries..thanks for putting it out there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

dickmolan wrote: »
    Someone selling there pre order on adverts for 100 euro

I honestly don't know how they look into their customers eyes. I couldn't do that to anyone really. Doing a business/ earning money is one thing, but selling console reservation code - go away now lads. I would think twice before even leaving a feedback for one of them. And would be an idiot to buy one of them anyway. Good luck to them, and if i see one of them posting about rip off of any kind, I will be banned...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Sent you a PM Snegg, but I'm probably too late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Are you saying you want it Jellybear???

Oh no thankfully have one on the way from Amazon! Sorry for the confusion ;) just thought it was very kind of you to consider someone here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,678 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Just in case anyone's new to the thread, don't forget to keep checking stockinformer.co.uk, they'll show you whenever stock goes up.

I may or may not have broke down and just bought an xbox one for my basic needs of playing fifa and madden and just watching netflix, but hopefully everyone will get a ps4 the next time bundles go up for sale. Good luck.

I am also looking for one had the killzone bundle land from amazon and it was faulty so they could only give me a refund. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JJZULUAGA

Hoe much you asking for are you a scam someone told me has argos number it was lying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

I am also looking for one had the killzone bundle land from amazon and it was faulty so they could only give me a refund. :(

Ah god, that's terrible luck. Hope you get sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone hear anything about Xtra Vision stocks?

daRobot wrote: »
    Ah god, that's terrible luck. Hope you get sorted :)

Just got a refund no replacement so on the hunt now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

hn pre order!

When did you place that pre order? I was wondering about their stocks myself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

Does anybody know anything of Amazon UK and their stock, particularly for the console by itself? I only put in the order on Saturday afternoon, so I know I'm probably a long way down the waiting list, and I just want to know if I should give up hope of getting it by Christmas and save myself the hassle of checking my orders page every day to see if they've updated my delivery estimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

Just wanted to Say thanks to all who posted about power city today registered at 11am and was sorted and all with a PS4 and killzone bundle due to be delivered on Saturday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

BTW everyone who has or will have a ps4 i hate you all :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

stuba wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything about Xtra Vision stocks?
    Went into the one in Galway today and was told that they dont know when the second phase will be in and tbh they were quiet rude about it aswell :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

Does anyone know the code on checksmyths.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

stehyl15 wrote: »

130990 just shows unknown status though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

stehyl15 wrote: »

Sh*t he made a check smyths one too! :eek:

It's 130990 for the basic PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Djhanos

astonaidan wrote: »
    Went into the one in Galway today and was told that they dont know when the second phase will be in and tbh they were quiet rude about it aswell :mad:
    same with gamestop today lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Djhanos wrote: »
    same with gamestop today lol
    I guess they are getting sick of people asking about them, I was a bit annoyed by the way they were so dickish about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

hey might not be the best deal but there is a knack bundle in derry cex for £520 stg........ Overpriced but hey

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Djhanos

astonaidan wrote: »
    I guess they are getting sick of people asking about them, I was a bit annoyed by the way they were so dickish about it

they work in a gaming shop and people are asking about a gaming console if they are getting angry they shouldnt be working there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭shoxter

Gamestop in Wexford got a delivery today, didnt say how many but said they are calling people tommorow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement