Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale KIDD 10/22

Options
  • 21-11-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Selling my Ruger 10/22 I love this rifle but its time to move on to the next project :) The accuracy of this rifle is amazing and I have only just broken the barrel in the rifle has only had 700 rounds down it and it takes 500 to break the barrel in alone.

Below is a picture of the rifle with the old mounts I had on it there is now a brand new set of Burris 50 cal. mounts on it also are pictures of targets I have shot with it.

I would be looking for 800 for the whole package and would consider doing a deal with out the scope and mounts. I am open to offers so PM me if your interested. Thanks for looking

€600 WITH NO SCOPE

The rifle is fully customised the specs are :
      • KIDD 18 match grade barrell with 11 degree match crown
      • KIDD single stage trigger currently set at 1 and a half pound
      • KIDD speed lever for mag release
      • KIDD charging handle and internal springs (comes with 3 springs for different velocity ammunition
      • Burris 50 Cal. Tactical mounts
      • picatinny rail with 20 MOA
      • Hogue Stock
      • Bear tooth cheek riser with internal Pads (also have spare pads)
      • Busnell banner (genuine) 18 power variable scope
      • Polish and radius on bolt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

nuub wrote: »
      Selling my Ruger 10/22 I love this rifle but its time to move on to the next project :) The accuracy of this rifle is amazing and I have only just broken the barrel in the rifle has only had 700 rounds down it and it takes 500 to break the barrel in alone.

Below is a picture of the rifle with the old mounts I had on it there is now a brand new set of Burris 50 cal. mounts on it also are pictures of targets I have shot with it.

I would be looking for 800 for the whole package and would consider doing a deal with out the scope and mounts. I am open to offers so PM me if your interested. Thanks for looking

€600 WITH NO SCOPE

The rifle is fully customised the specs are :
        • KIDD 18 match grade barrell with 11 degree match crown
        • KIDD single stage trigger currently set at 1 and a half pound
        • KIDD speed lever for mag release
        • KIDD charging handle and internal springs (comes with 3 springs for different velocity ammunition
        • Burris 50 Cal. Tactical mounts
        • picatinny rail with 20 MOA
        • Hogue Stock
        • Bear tooth cheek riser with internal Pads (also have spare pads)
        • Busnell banner (genuine) 18 power variable scope
        • Polish and radius on bolt

PM sent will buy at asking price for friend

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭nuub

clivej wrote: »
        PM sent will buy at asking price for friend

Hi Clive ,

I didn't receive your PM but I sent you on my number feel free to call me anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭nuub

Sold :) lock this up . Thanks again for the help everyone .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Great to do the trade with you. One happy camper.

This discussion has been closed.
      Advertisement