Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ink cartridges

Options
  • 21-11-2013 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

Was hoping to get some ink cartridges filled this evening after work. Is there anywhere in town opened late on a Thursday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

lukin wrote: »
    Was hoping to get some ink cartridges filled this evening after work. Is there anywhere in town opened late on a Thursday?

I think Recharge on Parnell street is open until 6 anyway. Here's the number:
    021 4272744

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

mordeith wrote: »
    I think Recharge on Parnell street is open until 6 anyway. Here's the number:
    021 4272744

I wouldn't make that but thanks anyway.

I wouldn't make that but thanks anyway.

Try Argos.ie for your cartridges and see if they are in stock in the Blackpool or Mahon outlets. Both are open until 8 on Thursdays (in fact Mahon is open until 9 according to website)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Harvey Norman are open 'til 8pm today IIRC. Ask the girl at the till nicely and she might give you a 10% discount card for all your printer supplies. ;)

Thanks but it is empty ones I want refilled. Pain in the a##e that none of them seem to stay open late.

• Advertisement

Thanks but it is empty ones I want refilled. Pain in the a##e that none of them seem to stay open late.

I've always had bad experiences with refills. Never seem to last near as long as new. Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Kiosk in blackpool shopping centre may do it.

ofcork wrote: »
    Kiosk in blackpool shopping centre may do it.

I'll try them this evening thanks.

Advertisement