Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot towel shave?

Options
  • 21-11-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place in town for an authentic Turkish hot towel shave? I have a friend staying with me next week and he want to 'proper' shave (hot towel & ear shave !!! etc ) before he attends a function.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭Guffy

Paddyfield wrote: »
    Where is the best place in town for an authentic Turkish hot towel shave? I have a friend staying with me next week and he want to 'proper' shave (hot towel & ear shave !!! etc ) before he attends a function.

Thanks

Fat tonys in lisbaun industrial estate. Hands down

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

it's all in the name. Turks on the Dublin Road beside Centra

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Paddyfield wrote: »
    Where is the best place in town for an authentic Turkish hot towel shave?

If you're looking for somewhere reasonably quiet, Fat Tonys in Oranmore (beside the petrol station on the N18) is rarely very busy on a Saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,463 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

People shave their ears?? You learn something new every day. Then again I suppose I wouldn't be a barbers biggest customer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement