Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De Bruns 'Sale aggreed'

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Sure you have Fahey's, Adams, Dolan's, O'Donovan's and Quirkes all within a 5 minute walk of De Bruins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bigblackmug

Egan2012 wrote: »
    Boots is boots up to yourself if you want to expand to the pharmacy
    No.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

Sure you have Fahey's, Adams, Dolan's, O'Donovan's and Quirkes all within a 5 minute walk of De Bruins.

Yeah and that's just in the town. I live near clonminch myself and they have the pharmacy up there at the bridge and then there is another in the old Dunnes Stores shopping Centre beside McDonalds. Is it Finlays that's on Main st. As well.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

No.

ok so say no more. i'll put my hands up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

[MOD]

Some legally suspect stuff deleted above.

If you're going to make statements about the allegedly dubious behaviour of identifiable people/businesses, please cite reputable sources in the public domain when doing so.

[/MOD]

• Advertisement
Advertisement