Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cover charge in clubs

• 21-11-2013 5:06pm
    Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭

i was wondering what the prices are like in limerick for getting into clubs and late bars?? is it expensive and are there many options??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Usually €5 to €10 depending on night. Was upto €15 in some holes during the boom. Free to Aubar if in before 12 I think.

If you're a girl, free tonight in D'Icon.

Late bars usually free

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Costello's is €3 some nights and €5 at weekends.

Molly's usually only charge on special occasions (RAG week, New Year's, Hallowe'en, etc).

i was wondering what the prices are like in limerick for getting into clubs and late bars?? is it expensive and are there many options??

Yes and no.

As was previously said, it depends on the night. Icon is anywhere between €7 and €12. Tonight is 7 I think. 12 on Saturdays.

Advertisement