Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no of speakers in 2005 Ford focus ghia

Options
  • 21-11-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi guys - we just bought a Ford Focus Ghia, 2005 from the Uk and there is no sound comming from the rear speakers - can anyone tell me please if there would have been any rear speakers fitted in the doors as standard?

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Glokkie

Thank you Spear x

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Glokkie

Hi guys - sorry another problem with the Focus from Hell - in an effort to irradicate the engine management warning light comming on and going off at will we decided to do an engine overhall to see if there was anything obvious - the car is running fine most of the time, no obvious probs. On doing the overhall we discovered a sensor in the left hand side (right hand side when you are looking into the engine compartment from the front), it seems to be over the transmission housing down under the large black plastic tray which sits in front of the battery and has is attached to the breather pipe (it has a piece of sponge in it to filter the air to the breather and was a bit oily, this sensor is black, about the size of a matchbox and attached to a black rubber tube about 5" long (I am still in feet and inches lol not gone metric yet!) it was split at the bottom end, we shortened the tube and refitted the sensor, nothing seems to have changed. The part number on the top of the sensor says 'Follio Co CJNKA' I have looked through parts lists and phoned ppl but nobody seems to be able to identify it, can anyone help please - Yvonne x

Advertisement