Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

okay it's happening..aoife's guide to destroying the leaving cert 2014

• 21-11-2013 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

note: may not be the best guide :P

I currently have zero motivation so I'm hoping this will help boost me a long..I'm looking at law and we all know how high those points are..I'm aiming for at least 500 anyway.

SUBJECTS:

History
    English
    French
    Music
    Economics
    Maths
    Irish

Maths & Irish are ordinary but I'm strong enough in them I like to think :pac:

my study's been at nought for a while now (I was so much better last year) so with christmas tests breathing down my neck I thought I'd start a bit.

today's goals:

1) rewrite french oral notes on les loisirs

2) make history mind maps on parnell

3) read third source for research topic an start my essay

4) comparative essay on general vision & viewpoint

5) a little bit of berlioz revision

I have the french & some of the english done, time to do the rest! I'm hoping this will motivate me a bit, don't want to embarrass myself on boards like..:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

forgot to mention that my p&t meeting was this week and it was really positive..I didn't think the teachers had THAT much in faith in me :o no pressure or anything..

ok weekend work wise..

finished my first draft of my history essay, it's way over the word count though :(

also did some history mind maps and two economics long questions!

I should be finishing my comparative right now but I had a half day and want to nap :pac:

stayed home sick today :(

finished my comparative essay though! speaking of english, got an A2 on a heaney essay test so I am pretty chuffed with that (though I would rather not write on his poetry in the exam, dickinson & yeats ftw) also made some more mind maps for history, listened to berlioz.

might do some french later, the only way i seem to study for french is by using sites like duolingo though..i find it impossible and counterproductive to just learn off reams of vocab.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SquarePeg1

Mind maps rule

SquarePeg1 wrote: »
    Mind maps rule

they're the only thing for me at this stage! :pac:
    i haven't posted here in a couple of days..

this weekend was a dud study wise, but I went to a music revision course and IT REALLY HELPED

i revised a bit of yeats & dickinson yesterday, and some racial conflict in the USA notes. the USA section is actually my least favourite section, I find our irish section (parnell, home rule etc.) so much easier

• Advertisement

trying to get back into a study mindset..spent about an hour on perfect competition today, and reading over economics definitions. slow and steady I guess :pac:

Advertisement