Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Courses

Options
  • 21-11-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey guys,
    Im currently in Leaving Cert and wondering about college courses etc..
    I aim to get around 475 points but am clueless really to what I want to do when I leave!

I would like to do communication studies in DCU but I really want to go to Galway (NUIG) as thats near home and most of my friends and brother are going there. What I would like to know is if Journalism in Galway would be a similar option to communication studies and what would the career prospects be in contrast to each other?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Hi OP,

Unfortunately this is the Atheism and Agnosticism forum so I doubt you'll be able to get optimum advice here. I'm moving it to the Careers section of the LC forum.:)

Wish you the best of luck in both deciding your career and your exams,

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dylanspencer04

Haha ok thanks! I have no idea how to work this!
    Jernal wrote: »
    Hi OP,

Unfortunately this is the Atheism and Agnosticism forum so I doubt you'll be able to get optimum advice here. I'm moving it to the Careers section of the LC forum.:)

Wish you the best of luck in both deciding your career and your exams,

Advertisement