Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

disneystore.co.uk

• 21-11-2013 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

hi guys

anyone considering buying toys from disneystore uk , i would think twice they may seem like a bargain but if you experianced what i have they are not , put an order in on 1 st november and still havent received it. spent 60 euros ringing them for last week , getting no satisfaction . sent loads of e mails getting non sensical replies back .

cheers m

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Leprechaun77

I'm having a nightmare with them too.....8 emails and no proper reply...the last email was last week whereby it advised the matter had been escalated....in shock at the service considering who it is.

Not really a bargain alert though.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Del007

Not a bargain alert alright but I was going to buy some stuff from them in the next few days, not a hope now. Nice one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Got stuff last month no problem though box arrived bit battered and stuff is expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Consumer Issues over thereeerrrrrrrrr .>>>>>>>>>>>> :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from BA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 macflea

an update for anyone wishing to buy from disney store uk , today 3rd of december no sign of replacement order which was reordered on 22nd november . missing some items was promised refund of toy value and postage about 40 euros , checked with bank only refund of 7 euros.

so disappointed with disney . disney dublin not interested, eventhough when you visit their site to shop redirected to uk site.

has been my worse online shopping experience .

ye are right not a bargain alert didnt know where to post but thought i was getting bargain first day by buying with them , false economy me thinks now

just off phone from disney , replacement order never sent , request is at the warehouse. i asked for it to be cancelled , asked about my 30 pound/40 euro refund , she said it was done i said i only received 7 euro refund . she insisted 30 pound refunded , she has asked for banks statements to be sent to prove only 7 euros returned also as well they will not refund the other amount of 90 euros till i send in my bank statements for the order i cancelled. tell the truth she was more interested in hearing about the journalist who tried to contacting me, wanting her details etc

what a head wreacker

HI GUYS

quick question on what to do next , disney wont answer my emails , wont refund money cos says parcel posted , gave me a tracking number says the courier yodel have it, used tracking number on courier yodel website says awaiting collection, rang yodel they say disney havent given it to them yet for delivery.
    going around in circles, 130 euros gone 60 euros spent on phone calls. disney opening hours says open till 7 every evening rang them at 6.20 , message say offices are now closed? what to do ? uster bank not interested in helping me as i used their visa debit card, they its a dispute between me and disney. this was for an order palce on november 1 and its 12 december now

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Del007

Post on their twitter and Facebook pages? Can't do any harm anyways

Advertisement