Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic insulation and cables

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Its not pointless to me, you have a quote included in that post and i want you to explain it and clear the matter up please.

It was a joke :)

If you feel the need to discuss it further please do so by PM so as not to derail the thread.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Its not pointless to me, you have a quote included in that post and i want you to explain it and clear the matter up please.

As 2011 said, it was a joke, indicated by the :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I wouldn't worry about time graphs
    they're not part of calculations for cables here

I was just trying to identify if the table was in minutes as that is what it seems to be suggesting is the useable time up to 63.2% figure they mention, I dont really think it says.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

it's minutes but that data isn't a factor in any electricians calculations here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

A registered electrical contractor told me today that the 6sq T+E that he installed for my neighbours 9.5KW shower was perfectly acceptable and that it in was written in the reg's "in black and white". The black and white part in the regs actually refers to cooker circuits.

'Safe Electric' dont cha know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Cycling Dumbasses

superg wrote: »
    A registered electrical contractor told me today that the 6sq T+E that he installed for my neighbours 9.5KW shower was perfectly acceptable and that it in was written in the reg's "in black and white". The black and white part in the regs actually refers to cooker circuits.

'Safe Electric' dont cha know.
    Did some one in this thread say the above was not correct that you are stressing that point?

What do you think?

What do you think?
    I dont get paid to think, just asking you, if you dont want to answer just say, thanks.

I dont get paid to think, just asking you, if you dont want to answer just say, thanks.

Why do you want to know?

Read the thread and see if someone said it then try to work out if I came to the conclusion myself or was led that way.

Why do you want to know?

Read the thread and see if someone said it then try to work I if I came to the conclusion myself or was led that way.
    Ok will read over thread and get back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

This thread has run it's course.

If anyone feels that they have something helpful/constructive on the subject of "attic insulation & cables" to add please PM me and I will reopen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement