Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 13 Reports

Options
  • 21-11-2013 9:53pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is probably the last game to be played and yet theres no thread so far!

Titans @ Colts

Colts get a quick score
    Titans hit back! Colts get a quick score again
    Titans drive for a TD and so do the Colts, 1:33 left in the half.
    Titans throw and end zone pick with 10 seconds left
    HT and the Colts are up by 7, Titans to receive

Titans into the redzone again and throw a pick and the Colts drive for a 2 score lead

Greene scores, 4:29 left

A 3rd down is pickedby Bart Scott!

Titans get to the 3 but a clipping penalty by Hunter sends them back to the 20

Titans score, Colts have 1min left.. I sense a win for them

Bart Scott drops a pick.. at the 20 yard line :(

Colts are at my 45 with 23 seconds left and one TO
    Colts score on the next play..
    Titans throw a pick on a hail mary.

Cant argue with a loss when you throw 1endzone and 1 redzone pick

Good luck for the play offs Rock!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Cheers Heli i got lucky with 1 or 2 passes that should have been picked off but i taught i done ok regarding Johnson, only 76 yards rushing, i'll take that anyday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Broncos vs Chiefs played early in the week.
    It ended 56-35 to the Chiefs.
    Keys plays happened in the 2nd quarter,first I think the Chiefs scored a KR then from the next kickoff Welker brought it out but was hit hard and fumbled with the Chiefs recovering,a TD came from that and on the next drive Manning threw a pick with the Chiefs got another score so it was a hectic couple of plays.
    The rest of the game just went score for score,Manning picked up over 400 yards through the air.

With that result the Chiefs open out a 3 game gap in the west at 11-1 and would need a total collaspe to lose top spot whilst the Broncos 8-4 may start looking towars the wildcard spot but have some tough games coming up

GG Adlum

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Seahawks beat the Saints 35-34 on a last second hail mary play. I'm far too gutted to do a match report justice, but Padraic may be able to expand on the game.

It was an amazing game though, right up there with Saints @ Jets and Ravens v Seahawks during the summer in the Madden Cup.

Consecutive human losses to Berty, Mikey and Padraic all by one score and all coming on just about the last play of the game. I'm wounded :(

Well done Padraic, great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

seems to be a good game happening in Houston at the minute. Patriots lead 42-39 in the 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

seems to be a good game happening in Houston at the minute. Patriots lead 42-39 in the 4th

It was excellent, lost by 3 in the end but I just couldn't stop gronk on 3rd downs!

3 & 10 or 15, it didn't matter at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Humdinger of a game!!!
    Squeezed past The Texans by 3!!

Absolutely brilliant game, was losing 21-7 by the end of the 1st, but Schaub threw a few picks and allowed Brady and Ridley back into the game.

Key for me was the 3rd quarter where i outscored the Texans 28-7 (i think).

Was one of those games that was just a blur, broken quite frequently by a stream of profanities from both coaches!!

There was a KR by the Texans and 4 INTs for the Patriots and 2 INTs for the Texans.

Ridley and the O-Line were immense again, and in the clutch, The Gronk was safe as houses when called on.
    'Monster Hands' Andre Johnson was hard to cover and made some great catches.
    Patriots defense made some key stops but was disappointed i couldnt get more of a pass rush going. Something to address in FA or the draft.
    (Tyson Jackson isn't turning out as planned!!!)

Great game Giff, could have gone either way.

Move onto 7-5 now and with at least 2 CPU games hoping to push on and grab one of the wildcard spots!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Not to be over dramatic but this was the greatest game and come back the universe has ever seen in the history of the world....

This game (of epic proportions ) started off with Seahawks receiving, on second play lynch coughs up a fumble and Seahawks recover but after a good drive Seahawks get intercepted in the red zone and return it for a touchdown, so hawks receive again and this time about midfield Tate gets out played and saints intercept,14-0, Seahawks receive again and go 3 and out at the 32 and punt, saints drive up and put the score at 21-0
    Not 100% on the rest be fore half but we went to the break at 21-14
    The forth quarter was where the magic happened so... 1:23 left 3rd and 1 for saints on Seahawks 28 yard line,no timeouts left for Seattle, saints lead 24-21. Saints go for an outside run... Wagner nails sproles for a loss, saints kick a field goal, saints 27-21.
    Seahawks receive, 2 screen passes later lynch trots in for TD Seahawks 28-27. 47 sec on clock saints receive and easily March up the field with screen passes which I should have picked up, sproles nearly runs out of bounds on the 1 yard line to seal his win with a field goal but falls into the endzone! Saints 34-28,
    Now the moment of truth for Mr Russell Wilson, 14 sec left, no timeouts saints squib kick, Seahawks get the ball on the 35 with 10 seconds left,
    Wilson goes play action and tries Tate deep.... Dropped...
    7 sec left Wilson goes Hailmary trips... Drops back launches a high, deep, bomb! 3 receivers in the end zone surrounded by 3 defensive backs and a strong safety.. The seconds tick away, the ball is on along arching perfect spiral fom Wilson... Percy Harvin goes up for the ball... The secondary is all over him.. Time runs out... But Harvin comes down with the Pigskin!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Final score 35-34......
    Some stats
    Passing
    Wilson- 16/25 for 300
    Brees- 15/19 for 249

Rushing
    Wilson- 4 for 50!
    Lynch- 14 for 65
    Sproles17 for 122

Receiving
    Mr graham 6 for 98
    Lynch 6 for 107
    Harvin 5 for 108
    Sproles 3 for 85

Thanks for the game pauly, a draw would have been a fairer result, if anyone is interested in pulling off a 4th quarter kamikaze win -clutch trait is where it's at! Nearly my whole offence has it enabled now ha!

Advertisement