Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best wireless powerline adapters

Options
  • 21-11-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Hi guys and girls,

Just wondering if ye could give me advice on what ye think is the best wireless powerline adapters out there? i live in a house where the wireless router is on the ground floor. On the first floor there are rooms that cant get proper signal(due to the hollowcore flooring) and the attic above the first floor is converted to beds and the rooms there cant get proper signal either. I have heard of these powerline wireless adapters and assume first of all that i should be considering the 500mbs wireless adapters firstly...but which companies and which products are best?? i want to be able to connect smartphones/labtops/tablets up on these floors

Comments

Advertisement