Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Futurus BoI Graduate Programme

Options
  • 21-11-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I applied to the BoI graduate programme over a month ago and I completed the online assessments over 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything back since. I have sent a couple of emails off with no response.

I am worried because when I submitted my application to the actuarial stream there was a problem with the system that meant the questions I was asked were in relation to Retail UK. However, when I asked at the graduate fair, the Bank of Ireland representative told me to submit the application as normal.

I am just worried that my application has not been processed properly or has been put into a different stream, namely Retail UK.

I would appreciate any help you can provide.  

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi western.

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear you have not received an update as yet.

Please send us a PM with your name, branch and contact number as we would like to look into this further for you here.

Thanks
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 12 western

Hi western.

Please send us a PM with your name, branch and contact number as we would like to look into this further for you here.

Thanks
    Laura
    Ok thanks.

Message sent.

Hi western.

We have received your PM and are currently looking in to this for you.

We will be in touch as soon as we have an update.

Thanks.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 2 am2012

western wrote: »
    Hi,

I applied to the BoI graduate programme over a month ago and I completed the online assessments over 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything back since. I have sent a couple of emails off with no response.

I am worried because when I submitted my application to the actuarial stream there was a problem with the system that meant the questions I was asked were in relation to Retail UK. However, when I asked at the graduate fair, the Bank of Ireland representative told me to submit the application as normal.

I am just worried that my application has not been processed properly or has been put into a different stream, namely Retail UK.

I would appreciate any help you can provide.  

Thanks
    The same has happened to me. I applied relatively earlier, for the actuary section then I got the online assessment, did it and did not receive any response. I rang the phone number which was given in the email with the test and the lady on the end of the phone said I would probability get a response within 24 hours but that I should use the following  email address and Bank of Ireland would get back to me.

Two weeks later and nothing. My grades are reasonably good in a honours maths degree but it still would have been nice to be told one way or another?

I too would like to know what happened??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi am2012

Thanks for your post.

Please send us a PM with your name, branch and contact number and we will look into this further for you also.

Thanks
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

The BoI Graduate Programmes Page says applications are now open, please click below to apply. However, I can't see anything below to click. Are applications currently being taken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Tristram wrote: »
    The BoI Graduate Programmes Page says applications are now open, please click below to apply. However, I can't see anything below to click. Are applications currently being taken?
    Hi Tristram,

Thank you for contacting us through Boards.

The closing date for applications was the 3/11/2013.  You can email your interest to gradrecruitment@boi.com for future consideration.

Thanks 

Seán   

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Thanks Sean. 

Hi western.

We have received your PM and are currently looking in to this for you.

We will be in touch as soon as we have an update.

Thanks.
    Laura
    I still haven't had an update.

Hi western.

Apologies for the delay in our reply to you.

We are still reviewing all applications and our decision will be announced within the next few weeks.

We appreciate that this may be frustrating for you, however you will be advised once the decision has been made.

Thanks for your patience.
    Laura

• Advertisement

Hi western.

Apologies for the delay in our reply to you.

We are still reviewing all applications and our decision will be announced within the next few weeks.

We appreciate that this may be frustrating for you, however you will be advised once the decision has been made.

Thanks for your patience.
    Laura
    Offers have already been sent out and the interviews for the stream I applied to have finished. So I would have expected to hear something back sometime ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 patamock

Hi,

I recently attended an assessment day in mid November, I was just wondering have any offers been made yet. I have been made a decent offer from an accountancy firm but BOI were my primary target.

Kindest regards

Patamock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi patamock,

Thanks
    Paula C

Advertisement