Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Doctor Are You?

Options
  • 21-11-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2013/11/personality-quiz-doctor/

Take the quiz and see which Doctor you are.

I got the 8th Doctor

Your result: Congratulations! You're the Eighth Doctor

You're a true romantic, a real believer in the power of people and their collective abilities.

You may have seen some unpleasant things in your time, had to deal with traumatic events, but you've never let them soil the purity of your faith in the basic goodness of humans, and this is written across your face.

It's a hugely attractive feature, and this can sometimes lead you into trouble. but people generally feel better for having spent some time in your presence.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Huh; well that explains a lot:

Congratulations! You're the Eleventh Doctor
    You're truly one of a kind. They not only don't make 'em like you any more, they never did in the first place!
    Somehow, even the most mundane of things can be transformed into a unique statement in your wayward hands.
    Your ability to raise eyebrows everywhere you go – while still somehow being entirely admirable – is unparalleled.
    OK, sometimes you make bad decisions and perhaps you're too keen to let your reputation speak on your behalf, but you are a hard person to forget, and that is how you have come to have a reputation in the first place.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I got the fourth. That makes sense. And I get Sarah Jane AND Leela all to myself. You can keep your Rivers and Roses. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I got 11 as well. Probably because I said I'd build a fort in the shed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Well I'm delighted!

Your result: Congratulations! You're the Tenth Doctor

The good news is, people seem to really like you. You're kind and generous and warm company, and you're never short of the right thing to say in a difficult moment. However, you've been through some fairly tough times, and it can sometimes feel like all of this affection is just raining down and the bouncing back off your defences. You put on a brave face, but sometimes that feeling of isolation can be hard to bear. It's just as well you have some amazing friends to help you deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Heh, i got the 8th Doctor, i was wondering which one i got after clicking all the strange one's including building a fort in the shed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,698 ✭✭✭bren2001

Got the First Doctor:

Some people think you are crabby and difficult to get close to. They may have a point, but what they see as rudeness is just you being careful with the friends you pick.

You have incredibly high standards, but once someone has proven themselves to be worthy of your attention you'll pull an entire planet apart for them. And rescue them in the event of a Dalek attack.

Also, woe betide anyone that thinks you are frail or weak. There's a spark in your eyes that could become a raging fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'm the 8th apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

8th here too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

9th :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

The First : the Original and the best :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I got the fifth :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

\0/ 8th :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

11th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

CramCycle wrote: »
    9th :(

Why are you sad?!

I got the tenth. I'm surprised, I'm not sure why but I wasn't expecting that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Your result: Congratulations! You're the Second Doctor

What is the point, in a scary universe filled with all manner of unpleasant and upsetting things, of taking life too seriously? Sure, it's important to stand up and be counted, to oppose the things you despise and so on, but that's no reason to walk round with a sour expression all the time.

You like to keep things free and easy, relying on your natural charm and whimsical nature to guide you through life, until such time as you have to marshall your formidable resources.

Then, let those who would oppose you look out!

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

Got the 10th

• Registered Users Posts: 5 _Layla_

10th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Your result: Congratulations! You're the Tenth Doctor

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Why are you sad?!

I got the tenth. I'm surprised, I'm not sure why but I wasn't expecting that.

I expected the 6th, but I tried to give honest responses so I am clearly not like the 6th. Just didn't think I was like 9 nor did I want to be.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah!!!

gxY3YDT.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Allons-y. That's all I have to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I got my favourite Doctor, the 1st

Maybe that's why I like him so much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

10th :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

10th which I don't think truly reflects me. Hmm. thought I'd be more a 7th!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

9th
    fairly accurate description of my personality, altho I was hoping i'd be more of a 5th, we all want to be our favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

1st

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

1st
    Hmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭flazio

1st

This is a discussion forum, not some youtube video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

5th, Peter Davidson.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

3rd! In fairness I like a frilly shirt.

Advertisement