Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Doctor Are You?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

4th. People occasionally tell me I have mad eyes, so that's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

I'm the 11th :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I redone it while having a night cap last night and apparently become the 8th while under the influence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

4th Doctor. I'm delighted with that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I've got mad eyes and a couple of long coats and a long scarf so you and Doomie can feck right off. MInd you I'll need a perm :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

9th Doctor.

Bit harsh.
    Life has not always been kind to you, and in order to keep going through the tough times, you've adopted quite a hard shell.

You can be sarcastic or playful, hard-bitten or over-excited, but these are all ploys to keep anyone from getting too close.

You only trust a very small, select group of people – maybe one or two at most – but those people are worth a planetary weight in gold.

They make you the functioning adult you are today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

Congratulations! You're the Third Doctor

You have poise, you have style, you have an astonishing wardrobe and you know how to accessorise.

You can do science and you can do martial arts, you can make strong, pompous speeches and you bring people onside with a carefully placed "my dear fellow."

Although your friends sometimes find you a little stiff-backed, you are the only person alive who can rock a velvet smoking jacket and still retain your cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I'm the Eight Doctor:

Your result: Congratulations! You're the Eighth Doctor

You're a true romantic, a real believer in the power of people and their collective abilities.

You may have seen some unpleasant things in your time, had to deal with traumatic events, but you've never let them soil the purity of your faith in the basic goodness of humans, and this is written across your face.

It's a hugely attractive feature, and this can sometimes lead you into trouble. but people generally feel better for having spent some time in your presence.

Not sure about the last bit, but the start sounds right! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 kalmanon2

7th I get unlimited Rice Pudding... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

9th.

The description is fairly accurate too.

Life has not always been kind to you, and in order to keep going through the tough times, you've adopted quite a hard shell.

You can be sarcastic or playful, hard-bitten or over-excited, but these are all ploys to keep anyone from getting too close.

You only trust a very small, select group of people – maybe one or two at most – but those people are worth a planetary weight in gold.

They make you the functioning adult you are today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Mycroft H wrote: »
    9th.

The description is fairly accurate too.

Yep, it's the perfect description of Mycroft Holmes. :)

Advertisement