Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upholsterer in North Kildare/West Dublin Area

Options
  • 22-11-2013 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Could anybody recommend an upholsterer in the North Kildare or West Dublin area? I have one old/antique chair that needs a new seat/base as it has collapsed and for the base area to be reupholstered.

I contacted a guy in Prosperous but he didn't seem to be that bothered about the business. He said he'd call me back but haven't heard anything.

Any recommendations appreciated as the chair has sentimental value and I would like it to be well looked after.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Rathkenny wrote: »
    Could anybody recommend an upholsterer in the North Kildare or West Dublin area? I have one old/antique chair that needs a new seat/base as it has collapsed and for the base area to be reupholstered.

I contacted a guy in Prosperous but he didn't seem to be that bothered about the business. He said he'd call me back but haven't heard anything.

Any recommendations appreciated as the chair has sentimental value and I would like it to be well looked after.

i know a guy in Leixlip. let me check it up for you. Have you a pic of the chair you want done?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

Thanks a million Knucklehead. I've sent you a pm with a picture of the chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Mutha

Could try http://cilldaraupholstery.com/ near Kildare town.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 yesitcanbedone

i know a guy in Leixlip. let me check it up for you. Have you a pic of the chair you want done?

Hi, also looking for a chair done, similar story to this posting, did you get in touch with the fella in leixlip. Would be handy as im in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

That guy in Leixlip had too much work on so I ended up getting my chair reupholstered in Ashbourne. Further to travel but they did an excellent job for a very fair price. Highly recommend them - http://www.robertsfurniture.ie/?c=info&id=12

• Advertisement
Advertisement