Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteorology for beginners

Options
  • 22-11-2013 4:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I am a long time lurker on this board since winter 09... I am absolutely fascinated by the weather and would really like to get more involved with the discussions here but I just don't have the knowledge to bother ever saying anything! Would any of the older or more experienced contributers have any guidance on where to start with learning about this science? I have no real scientific background except for junior cert school - do you think I should start with basic physics? Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, thank you to all who contribute present and past, the first thing I do in the morning is check this forum!

P.s. I'm not drunk, just working nights this week....

Comments

Advertisement