Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some free tubes/monitors

Options
  • 22-11-2013 9:37am

lads I need to get rid of these .
    I dont want to skip them but its going to happen.

20" polo tube.(no chassis)
    13" joker poker working with spare parts chassis
    13" tube

any interest?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

will that 13" working joker save me from having to test mine? if so ill take it!

Wha wha!
    yea it works
    Afair it lets out a bit of a squeel tho.
    easy fix with the spare chassis.just swap out a component.cant remeber what it is tho.
    anywhere near naas at the weekend?

cool, afraid i wont be passing naas this weekend, but i will every night during the week at about 7:15 on the way home from work, i could collect then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

I have a spare chassis from one of the pokey monitors I got of mitch as well If you need it .
    I got four in total, necked one putting it in the cab, second one has gone in the cocktail with no issues and last weekend my Niece necked the third one by kicking it against the wall when it was on the ground.
    Shouldn't really leave monitors for 7 year olds to play with!!

Thanks a lot, does no one have a working, no burn 13" monitor!! haha.. im far too lazy for all this testing etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Haaa I would do if I didn't have ogre like hamfists.
    I buy things in fours to take this into account,not for spares :)
    Spare wise I have 1 good tube, and 3 chassis.
    I'll try and fit the only chassis which matches the good tube and fire it up tomorrow. If it's good tis yours mate

haha thanks a lot, ill give you a few quid for it if it works. I dont mind paying for a working one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement