Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom in Cork?

Options
  • 22-11-2013 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is an eircom depot of some sort where I might be able to get an eircom router ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Pitcairn

Not aware of any shop or depot where the public can just walk in and get a router.

However I know a few years back some of the shops like Harvey Norman had Eircom display where you would buy the router and either set it up there and then or else go home and install yourself over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

kcb wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is an eircom depot of some sort where I might be able to get an eircom router ?

Go into any emobile store and they should be able to sell you an eircom router, I know they give you one when you sign up to broadband instore anyway.

Advertisement