Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14 eGo FC Pro club

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Aeghnor any reason why i was kicked from the club?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Aeghnor any reason why i was kicked from the club?

You were kicked and you were invited straight back.. We were about to play and invited you to the party but there was no answer from you. The problem is: if someone is idle in a match lobby the game will ignore match filters and we would be matched against a team using an ANY. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Aeghnor wrote: »
    You were kicked and you were invited straight back.. We were about to play and invited you to the party but there was no answer from you. The problem is: if someone is idle in a match lobby the game will ignore match filters and we would be matched against a team using an ANY. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thats grand sorry didnt realise i was sitting there idle prob busy with the kids

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ehh... Is that Fargo Boyle I see in the EA Sports goal of the week?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Ehh... Is that Fargo Boyle I see in the EA Sports goal of the week?

Holy s**t, well done Royal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

F#*king Hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Might send a request tonight for this if you are still taking requests, sick of jumping into drop in matches where everyone just seems to be a d**k.

Gamertag is Tuatha DeDanann

Advertisement