Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Design Cork

Options
  • 22-11-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Am looking for any recommendations for a website designer in Cork, I tried one of the self build ones for a while and it did the job but would like something more professional, any suggestions appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Am looking for any recommendations for a website designer in Cork, I tried one of the self build ones for a while and it did the job but would like something more professional, any suggestions appreciated

I could recommend someone. They are based in Dublin but originally from Cork. I'll PM you her details after I contact her to see if she's not busy with oher work at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭corkthai

http://ezyweb.ie/slideshow.php

try martin. is a sound guy and cheap. Ask to see some of his work. he has a lot of good stuff done if the templates are not what your looking for.

Disclaimer : not a friend , but know him wellish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

mordeith wrote: »
    I could recommend someone. They are based in Dublin but originally from Cork. I'll PM you her details after I contact her to see if she's not busy with oher work at the moment

I'm afraid she's too busy at the moment :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

Hi
    http://www.proximowebdesign.ie/

Hilary is the girl
    Currently doing a site with her (was recommended by someone else) and very happy...
    have her number of you wish to pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

thanks for all the assistance guys , appreciate it

Advertisement