Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Pub in Dublin

Options
  • 22-11-2013 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anybody know the name of the pub on the temple bar side of the ha’penny bridge (just under the arch) in Dublin that has an upstairs similar to a beer hall and serves craft beer?

Thanks,

JD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Local query - Moved to Dublin City from B & W & S.

tHB

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

That's the place with the faux-fada in Bréwery that makes me die a little inside each time I pass it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

That's the place with the faux-fada in Bréwery that makes me die a little inside each time I pass it.

the prices will finish you off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Taken from the ancient Irish word Brú-Ha-Ha no doubt.

"Brú-Ha-Ha" - the melody ye olde publican maketh as he milketh his punters dry with ye over-priced ale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Stop short..go to the Ha'penny Bridge Inn. You might even meet a famous comedian or two and leave with wallet intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

The building is actually home to 2 separate pubs.

Downstairs is the Merchants Arch, which has bands on every night of the week.

Upstairs is a craft beer pub called Brewery Lane.

Advertisement