Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers working from home

Options
  • 22-11-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a good hairdresser who would be available to do hair in the night time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Dreddfan

yep ive a fab hairdresser who comes to my house after work shes brilliant does my hair my kids and hubby if your interested ill ask her if its ok to pass on her no where abouts are u so i can tell her . thx

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

hope its not the revenue enquiring

• Registered Users Posts: 28,336 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Just because someone is working from home, and non-standard hours, does not mean that they are working illegally!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

looksee wrote: »
    Just because someone is working from home, and non-standard hours, does not mean that they are working illegally!

why so defensive? they could be working legally or illegally. just an observation. revenue use lots of avenues to locate people who are working illegally.chill

Advertisement