Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

payment card

Options
  • 22-11-2013 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

Made a payment on payment card yesterday but the bill came in on email the same day bill is 120 i paid 40 so will 80 euro or 120 by direct debit in 2 weeks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi jjll,

Thanks for getting in touch regarding this. I can set up an installment plan for you to reflect your planned payments, otherwise if the balance is not paid within the 14 day credit terms, you may receive reminders or notifications regarding an overdue balance. When making interim payments while you have a Direct Debit in place, please be aware that if a payment is made within 5 working days of the due collection date, then the payment may not register on our system in time and the full amount may be collected.

If you PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number, I will look into this for you. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

the bill will be paid by direct debit I was just wondering if in 14 days will it be 80 euro or 120 coming out of account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi jjll,

If you let the Direct Debit run its course and the €40 payment was made after your bill was generated, then the total requested should be €80. 

Please let me know if you would like me to check as I would need to review your account to confirm this completely.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement