Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Summer 2014 Cape Cod

Options
  • 22-11-2013 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Anyone going to Cape Cod this summer?
    There's 5 of us heading over from UL looking for people to share accommodation with/have the craic with.
    Were all 21/22.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 J12014

Hey,
    I am also heading over on a J1 this summer with one friend and looking to share accommodation with people.
    Haven't fully decided on a location yet, but most likely the east coast.
    We are also 21&22

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭oldspice

If your heading to Cape Cod give us a shout, more people to have the craic with the better :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mags20

Hey what town in Cape Cod is everyone thinking of going to??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Roisinm_

Were going to Cape Cod, group of 8 girls.. don't know where yet probably hyannis :D

Roisinm_ wrote: »
    Were going to Cape Cod, group of 8 girls.. don't know where yet probably hyannis :D

Well if yer up for sharing accommodation PM me :)

• Advertisement

oldspice wrote: »
    Well if yer up for sharing accommodation PM me :)
    Sounds good im sure we will be, just trying to find group on Facebook but one hasn't been made yet for 2014.
    when ye going?

sur we set one up?

theres 3 of us all girls from cit thinking hyannis as well :) when ye all heading over?

Mags20 wrote: »
    theres 3 of us all girls from cit thinking hyannis as well :) when ye all heading over?

Are you serious some of us girls are in cit :) were going the 28th of may wbu? did you join the page above on fb :)

• Advertisement

haha u serius :) wer going the 28th as well! ya i did i must add d girls to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oreilg25

Anyone going working in the Wequassett resort in cape cod? myself and four other girls heading over and working there at the start of june! :) looking to live near enough to it, maybe hyannis or harwich! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sam.324

How's a going, Me and my Girlfriend are thinking of going this summer, wheres everyone looking at going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oreilg25

Anyone know where the best place to live is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 l.marley

Hi guys, im going out with 2 friends (all boys), we're all from donegal, is anyone up for house sharing to cut costs?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Steadyed92

Hey myself and a friend (both lads) are thinking of heading out to either cape cod or boston not sure which yet.. Heard boston may be easier to find work and play a bit of football. Would be interested in sharing a house?

Are ye dead set on cape cod or would ye consider boston? we're both from westmeath

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nerdyniamh

Hey guys, I'm going out with a friend (we are 2 girls from Cork) Both of us are studying in CIT. We are heading to Yarmouth area, is anyone up for house sharing to cut costs? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Keevs93

Thinking of heading out to cape cod with 3 friends end of May, havn't decided what town yet but definitely up for sharing accommodation with people! Anyone know if jobs are easy to come by or any good places to get in touch with?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nicholedesmond

oldspice wrote: »
    Anyone going to Cape Cod this summer?
    There's 5 of us heading over from UL ople to share accommodation with/have the craic with.
    Were all 21/22.

:D

Hey myself and five other girls from cork are heading to cape cod on the 24th may all 20/21 .were going to hyannis it's ment to be the best part.were also looking to share accomodation when are ye heading over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nicholedesmond

l.marley wrote:
    Hi guys, im going out with 2 friends (all boys), we're all from donegal, is anyone up for house sharing to cut costs?.

Hey what part ye heading to:)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 lisakate93

Me and my friend both girls and both 20 from Dublin :) we're going to hyannis on the 30th of May and looking to share accommodation with some more people!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Aaron Mc

Me and my girlfriend are planning on going to cape cod, anywhere really could get a group together and sort a house out, were both 21

• Registered Users Posts: 4 caitmad

any of you who went in 2014 to Hyannis have any idea of accomodation please? :) There is 3 of us heading this summer but can't find anything so just wondering if you've been that you may know of a place or two?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Cape Cod is ok but it's a bit touristy and compared to most of the country, it's pretty ordinary. Out of interest. What has so many people interested in Cape Cod? The Kennedys!? You won't see much

Advertisement