Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Leaving cert History teacher?

Options
  • 22-11-2013 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm looking for a Leaving Cert History teacher who would be willing to read my history research topic, just to tell me what they think or if it is to broad or what not, maybe even give me a grade that they would think it would get!
    My teacher is currently marking it, but i feel a second opinion or even third would do greatly before submitting it in the booklet.

I've done my research topic on "Cesare Borgia: his conquests of Imola and Forli 1499-1500" and i'd like to see how set for the booklet I am or whether i may need to focus in more, or change things, or maybe even add more quotes or what not, if youre willing to do so, i'll PM you the essay and if you could get back to me as soon as possible that would be great!

Thanks,
    Greg

Advertisement