Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ford fiesta 2006 radio code

Options
  • 22-11-2013 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I have ford fiesta that needs a radio code after the battery was disconnected. I'm not sure if I have the right SN, as I cant not take out the original unit. SN M240320. Any suggestions and help would be very much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,334 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 7 peaceful08

What do u mean? Press 4&2 together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

peaceful08 wrote: »
    What do u mean? Press 4&2 together?
    It's the answer to all life's questions.

You would probably have more luck in the car stereo forum (I think there's one) but there should be a radio code in your user manual if you still have it.

Unfortunately bought it with no user manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Open your boot, and underneath beside the latch there's a four number code, that's it!

Gents, I have tried to take out the radio by all means but no success, the mechanic made a complete mess of it. Its stuck and I guess could not be taken out. Could you please try this SN M320480 for my ford fiesta, still not sure though...I'm so desperate to get this radio working.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I prefer their earlier stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭pdw

peaceful08 wrote: »
    Hi I have ford fiesta that needs a radio code after the battery was disconnected. I'm not sure if I have the right SN, as I cant not take out the original unit. SN M240320. Any suggestions and help would be very much appreciated

You're in the wrong forum.

Try 8217

Next time you happen to pass a charity collection drop in a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Go to a Ford dealership.

• Advertisement
Advertisement