If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE32F5000 LED TV

Options
  • 22-11-2013 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

looking for a good price on a Samsung UE32F5000 LED TV  delivered and the 5 year warranty included
    has to be this model

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, cheers for the post.

The best price that we can do on the Samsung TV is the website price which is £269.95.

Delivery would be £14.99.

This comes with the 5 year guarantee included.

This model is in stock and if ordered before 1:00pm on Monday, would be with you on Tuesday.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

1 thing dave, if i buy this tv off you, can you guarantee me that this tv will have an spva panel. i know the same tvs can get passed off with different panels. from this review here  http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/samsung-ue32f5000-201308253262.htm the spva panel is the 1 to have

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Surfn wrote: »
    1 thing dave, if i buy this tv off you, can you guarantee me that this tv will have an spva panel. i know the same tvs can get passed off with different panels. from this review here  http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/samsung-ue32f5000-201308253262.htm the spva panel is the 1 to have
    Hi Surfn,

From what I can see the Samsung does use a SPVA panel.  If you like I can double check with Samsung themselves on Monday?

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

the Samsung UE32F5000 LED TV isnt available to buy on your website, will i give yous a call today about this

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Surfn wrote: »
    the Samsung UE32F5000 LED TV isnt available to buy on your website, will i give yous a call today about this
    Surfn,

no problem - our phones are a bit mental today so it may be difficult to get through, so if you would like to PM or mail us to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details - I'll get one of the guys to call you directly to arrange delivery,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.