Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Logo Design in Cork

• 22-11-2013 3:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone got personal recommendations for where to get a new company logo designed in Cork (and an idea of cost)?

I'm waiting on a few quotes and I know there'll be a fair bit of variation depending on the company, the number of concepts and revisions, etc. I want something reasonably priced, not dirt cheap and not breaking the bank.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jldesign

I do logo's myself, Don't have any on the portfolio yet: http://jackleonard.me

I'd be happy to do one for free for experience, If you'd write a testimonial or something :-)

I'm from Crosshaven myself.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Hi guys, can we try to keep all discussions about offering business to PM please. Boards isn't a place for advertising.

Also check out the sticky thread for services offered if you would like to make yourself known. This is the one thread where we bend the advertising rule to give something to the community.
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056969702/1/#post87468779

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jldesign

@5suspect My apologies. Thanks.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

No hassle!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Xenoshane

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Word of caution here, make sure you have traceability and intellectual property rights to any design. I had a young woman come up with a supposed original design for a business only to discover later that she had lifted it directly from the Brands of the World website. Could have cost me a lot if I had used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Matt KSW

<snip>

MOD: PM only please.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭ladiesman217

Hi harryr711
    you can PM for a quote :)

Advertisement