Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross-Border Transfer cost

Options
  • 22-11-2013 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

If I have a personal account at BoI Northern Ireland and another at BoI Republic of Ireland, will I be charged anything if I transfer money from my ROI account to my NI account?

Please advise,

Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Shane, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

There is no international charge for transerring to a NI account on Banking 365 Online. Normal transaction fees apply and this is 20c per transaction. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BoySnowie

Thanks Billy for getting back to me.

Does it mean any bank accounts, not just a BoI bank account in Northern Ireland?

Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Boysnowie,

There is no charge to transfer funds from your Euro account to any NI or UK bank account through BOI365 Online regardless if the receiving bank is not BOI.

Please note as Billy stated above, normal transaction fees will apply and this is 20c per transaction. 

I hope this helps clarify this for you, if we can help with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement