Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User ID for online banking

Options
  • 22-11-2013 5:40pm
    Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I use phone banking all the time, so I presume I'm also set up for online banking?  As I have never used it, I have no idea of my login details.  

If it requires calling the banking 365 phone line to get them I may well lose the will to live.  I'm on hold as we speak.  45 minutes and counting. Please say there is an alternative way to get them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Oryx,

Thanks for your post. 

We are sorry to hear you experienced difficulty getting through to Bank of Ireland 365.

The only way to register for online banking is to call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818365365. A representative will then be happy to provide you with your user ID.

Their hours of operation are from 8am until midnight, Monday to Friday and from 9am to 6 pm Weekends and Bank Holidays.

We hope this information helps and if we can do anything else please let us know.

Elaine 

Advertisement