Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a gold eyeliner?

• 22-11-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I'd like to try recreate this look: http://thebeautydepartment.com/2013/11/easy-on-the-eyes/

thebeautydepartment.com-inner-glow.jpg

The gold creme eyeliner is by Jouer and I can get it delivered from a UK website but I don't really want to go through the hassle of it and would rather buy it in shop here. So has anyone seen anything like this by another brand?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Have a look in urban decay they have goldy yellow ones in there in their what is called eyeliner vault,just type it into ebay to see all the different colours they have,obviously you can buy them singly and not as a set too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭suckmyloli

Hi!

Apologies if this sounds silly, but often I find the make up I want isn't available so I find ways around it. Have you considered using a creme eye shadow? they often come in gold and from the image it looks like the lines is quite soft. Below is a link to Gosh cosmetics they have something similar and Gosh can be bought in many places usually chemists and I think the odd AWear shop too?

http://www.gosh.ie/item.php?id=136&cat=20&sub=30&category=Eyes

Happy hunting!!

Jo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

That Gosh eyeliner looks good and only a fiver!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

Wow, I have a gosh gold eyeliner in pencil and I was giving up on it cause you could hardly notice it above the top eyeline- never thought of lining the inner rim. Thanks for idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

lubie76 wrote: »
    Wow, I have a gosh gold eyeliner in pencil and I was giving up on it cause you could hardly notice it above the top eyeline- never thought of lining the inner rim. Thanks for idea.

Does your Gosh eyeliner look anything like the one in the picture?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

You could try one of the maybelline colour tattoos eyeshadows. They do a really vibrant gold one. I have it but can't remember the name. I use the eternal charcoal one as liner all the time and it's great. 7.50 or so and I think they are on 3 for 2 in boots at the mo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

bnagrrl wrote: »
    Does your Gosh eyeliner look anything like the one in the picture?

No it's just a normal kohl type eye pencil but in gold. Ive had it a few years now but haven't really used it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

If I was trying to recreate this I'd just use a gold eyeshadow with a little of inglots duraline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I have a lovely gold pencil eyeliner from Shu Uemura.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Just after looking at that picture the other day and i think im going to try that gold eyeliner with the brown shadow it looks really good..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Avon Supershock pencil in Golden Fawn looks similar - available for <5e from Ebay

Advertisement