Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish times in london

Options
  • 22-11-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

this might seem a bit silly but does anyone know where you can buy a copy of the irish times in london?

preferably around hackney/islington area

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

this might seem a bit silly but does anyone know where you can buy a copy of the irish times in london?

preferably around hackney/islington area

thanks!

Sure I have seen it at a News agents in Higbury Corner,

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Try a Tesco maybe - not sure was it the Irish Times or Independent I saw in there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭afatbollix

The bigger tescos sell them in my area..

Or just ask your local newsagent they might even deliver it to you for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

In theory, they should be available anywhere an FT is sold. Lots of Tesco Express, Sainsburys Locals now have them as well as decent newsagents.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭woof im a dog

thanks for getting back to me!

really suprised about loads saying supermarkets as none of them around here seem to stock it

anyway this morning i found a stall at the bottom of upper street that sells it

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Nip into Jury's and pick up one for free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

They're fairly common in newsagents in central London. I know that my local one (in Elephant & Castle of all places) stocks it

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Pudders

Sainsbury on Liverpool road in Angel sell it.

Kiosk by the tube station also at Angel.

Advertisement