Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Affordable Accommodation?

Options
  • 22-11-2013 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Moving back to Galway next month, it has been awhile since I was last living there so I am not sure how things have changed. I am looking for a decent enough area where I will not spending over 500 a month on rent, preferably without students living closeby. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Look at daft and Galway Advertiser classifieds online.
    500 per month for a single house doesn't leave too many options. If you drive you can look at the satellites like Oranmore, Athenry etc

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

IrishProd wrote: »
    not spending over 500 a month on rent, preferably without students living closeby.

How many people are you willing to share with?

And where (as in which side of the river) are you working? Many people believe that living on the same side is very important, to avoid traffic issues.

Advertisement