Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battery query

Options
  • 22-11-2013 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hey i was wondering if anyone could help me, i recently bought a totally wicked starter pack the tornado twist and am doing great week three off the smokes

i wanted to get a better battery theres one that you can lock by pressing the button 5 btimes but it is a ego- T battery they are different makes.

the atemizer/ tank fit and it charges with my totally wicked usb no probs which is great there is literally no difference between the two makes but i some times get a burnt or weird taste off it

i was wondering if it was ok to use different parts from different companies or it is a no go?

any help would be much appreciated i cant find any info online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

You can mix and match where threading is compatible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

padmr7711 wrote: »
    hey i was wondering if anyone could help me, i recently bought a totally wicked starter pack the tornado twist and am doing great week three off the smokes

i wanted to get a better battery theres one that you can lock by pressing the button 5 btimes but it is a ego- T battery they are different makes.

I'm very surprised that the Tornado Twist doesn't have 5-on/5-off operation - Totally Wicked are the official reseller of Joyetech batteries and all of their eGos are rebranded Joyetechs.

Advertisement