Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Ennis Bus/Train Station

• 22-11-2013 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering what your opinions would be on leaving a car in the car park there for a few nights? I would usually be heading up to Dublin every second weekend from Friday evening till Monday afternoon and was wondering if it is safe enough to leave a car there for three nights. They have no barriers or anything so I'm unsure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

As safe as anywhere else I'd say & there are cameras. I park there regularly & have left my car overnight & over the weekend from time to time - never had a problem (touch wood!).
    I know there used to be a gate they locked up at night (out at the main road enterance) but even though I drive in and out regularly I can't for the life of me remember if that gate is still there.
    Don't forget to pay though you don't want to come back I find your car clamped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Park by text operates out of there too, you save a little bit on pay and display charges. http://www.parkbytext.ie/Locations.html

Brilliant service.

Advertisement