Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

powermaster 10 or g2 or even 30

Options
  • 22-11-2013 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Hi , very new to this and im getting q quotation for the powermaster 10 kit pn 101782 , is there a g2 (2nd generatio model ) if so the differences please
    also with the powermaster 30 , is this the one to look at for proper smartphone support ie smb applications
    ive been googling and researching no end very confused
    just wants a reasonale sytem thst wont be in compatiblewith mobile apps, also do the apps work via the broadband or pots

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Powermaster 30 would be my choice. You also get the option for a wired bell box.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

KoolKid wrote: »
    Powermaster 30 would be my choice. You also get the option for a wired bell box.

Any other advantages am I correct in saying the pm10 has limited if any app support , also is their a 2nd generatio

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What do you mean by 2nd generation?
    The PM 30 also has more capacity.

What do you mean by 2nd generation?
    The PM 30 also has more capacity.

Mat be but kept across powermaster 10,g2 , so thought it may be a newer on than the pm10 , even put in the p/n so they are the same
    what about the andriod app , is this comparible to both

thanks gor your help

There is the Powermaster 10 & 30. What app are you looking at?

• Advertisement

There is the Powermaster 10 & 30. What app are you looking at?

Basic stuff really , just arm and disarm remotely , and act as a remote really want it somewhat future proofed ,just so I'm not buying something 10 years old
    How do they connect online and can both do it and thanks.
    At least I know they is only one pm 10 and a pm 30 , what should the price difference ,,
    Also if I set up with any system with wireless sensors , I assume panel can be upgraded or replaced. Without rest of components.
    Appreciate help but spate of robberies in area and herself is freaked and do most installers stick with one brand , only met one so far, but phoned about 5.
    seems between the 10 and the 30 its jusy more zones isnt if so the 10 would be sufficient think both only take one extra wired zones.

If your looking for app for remote access you should be looking at the Siemens SPC panels.

If your looking for app for remote access you should be looking at the Siemens SPC panels.

Sound , I'll have a look at those , don't need anything totally really arm and disarm , slim maybe add in an ip camera in future, same time don't want to regret getting too basic

Here are the SPC brochures

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6sJTuagSI_iMnRJMWRFX3plVGM/edit?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6sJTuagSI_idUJKSGNNd1BTY2s/edit?usp=sharing

The IP panels can also find IP cameras on a network & you can view snap shot images vis the app SPC Anywhere.

Here are the SPC brochures

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6sJTuagSI_iMnRJMWRFX3plVGM/edit?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6sJTuagSI_idUJKSGNNd1BTY2s/edit?usp=sharing

The IP panels can also find IP cameras on a network & you can view snap shot images vis the app SPC Anywhere.

Really really appreciate those links as very vague info with the visonics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Here is a link to the comparison between the panels.

Does the app work over here?

Advertisement