Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Hobbit movie showings?

Options
  • 22-11-2013 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that will be showing the first Hobbit movie ahead of the release of the second one? I missed it in the cinema last year, kinda don't want to watch it on my tiny screen :p I thought the Lighthouse might show it but doesn't look like it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think a lot of cinema's usually do it now... I know Odeon in Blanch showed Thor 1 before Thor 2 and the first Hunger Games before the second...

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I'd be surprised if Cineworld didn't show it, but it will probably be the day before the new one comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I'm hoping so, thanks! Been keeping an eye on cineworld, odeon and lighthouse websites, maybe they'll announce it closer to the day. Heard Lighthouse was doing all three LOTR movies back to back before the new hobbit, didn't mention showing the first hobbit though haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

You didn't miss much tbh. Read a little bit of the book and you'll be up to speed. No sign of it in Cineworld's schedules.

Advertisement